- 1 How long does it take for your steward to furnish your house Skyrim?
- 2 How can I speed up the furnishing of my house in Skyrim?
- 3 What does furnishing a room do in Skyrim?
- 4 Can bandits steal from Lakeview Manor?
- 5 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 6 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 7 Can your steward still follow you?
- 8 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 9 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 10 How much does it cost to furnish a house in Skyrim?
- 11 Which hearthfire house is best?
- 12 How long does it take to furnish Lakeview Manor?
- 13 Do bandits attack your house in Skyrim?
- 14 Can you have a steward for each house?
- 15 How many mannequins are in Lakeview Manor?
How long does it take for your steward to furnish your house Skyrim?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
How can I speed up the furnishing of my house in Skyrim?
The fastest way to complete the process is to find the border of your property and cross it repeatedly (50+ times) until the furnishing is done (PC players can quickly find the border using the tb console command).
What does furnishing a room do in Skyrim?
Furnish a Room  They will gradually add furnishing options over time, which can be a very slow process. This is one way to avoid the chore of collecting all the required materials yourself, though you’ll miss out on all the Smithing experience you’d gain from crafting thousands of nails and iron fittings.
Can bandits steal from Lakeview Manor?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Can your steward still follow you?
None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
How much does it cost to furnish a house in Skyrim?
The total cost of the house (including all upgrades) is 6,800 gold, or 6,550 gold if you have Hearthfire installed and choose to forgo the alchemy laboratory in favor of a children’s bedroom. Skyrim:Breezehome.
|House: Breezehome (view on map)|
|# of Alchemy Labs||1|
|# of Cooking Pots/Spits||1|
Which hearthfire house is best?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
How long does it take to furnish Lakeview Manor?
If you bought one room, it will take somewhere around an in-game month or two to finish. If you bought everything, you would ‘ve been better off building the furniture yourself because now you should be prepared to abandon your house until the next era.
Do bandits attack your house in Skyrim?
The spouse may be “rescued” before the quest ever begins if you adopt a child. Bandits are found attacking your spouse’s original home, where you can get the quest in your journal.
Can you have a steward for each house?
Yes, this is completely possible. Every house can have their own steward, the only limitation is that a steward can not be used twice.
How many mannequins are in Lakeview Manor?
Three houses, one mannequin each for main hall and cellar.