- 1 Is there a key for croup Manor basement?
- 2 Where is Hangman’s Alley in Fallout 4?
- 3 How do I get into Mercer safehouse?
- 4 How do I get Somerville place as a settlement?
- 5 Where are all the settlements in Fallout 4?
- 6 How do you get a Greentop nursery?
- 7 Can I get married in Fallout 4?
- 8 How do you claim Hangman’s Alley?
- 9 What’s the best settlement in Fallout 4?
- 10 What does Deacon like?
- 11 How do you upgrade railroad armor?
Is there a key for croup Manor basement?
The Croup basement key and Croup bedroom key can be found inside the manor: The bedroom key is in a Novice locked desk on the second floor.
Where is Hangman’s Alley in Fallout 4?
The area known as Hangman’s Alley is a ruined city Location in the central area of The Commonwealth. It is located to the North of Diamond City, just South of the Wreck of the USS Riptide.
How do I get into Mercer safehouse?
The quest automatically begins after completing the conversation with him at the end of Boston After Dark. To select a safehouse, create a save in the middle of this conversation, finish talking to him, then speak to P.A.M. who is now ready to give the Mercer Safehouse quest.
How do I get Somerville place as a settlement?
All you need to do is talk to the guy in Somerville. He’ll give you a quest. I discovered the place on my own, ignored it, saw your post, just went there and tried it. After you finish it, just use the workshop and you’ll unlock it.
Where are all the settlements in Fallout 4?
Settlement Locations and Info
|Abernathy Farm||Boston Airport||Bunker Hill|
|Oberland Station||Outpost Zimonja||Red Rocket Truck Stop|
|Sanctuary||The Slog||Somerville Place|
|Spectacle Island||Starlight Drive In||Sunshine Tidings Co-op|
|Taffington Boathouse||Tenpines Bluff||Warwick Homestead|
How do you get a Greentop nursery?
The Sole Survivor can receive a quest to help Greentop Nursery from Preston Garvey or can receive the quest automatically upon entering the site for the first time, where an unnamed settler will ask the Sole Survivor for help. After this quest is completed, Greentop Nursery can become a settlement.
Can I get married in Fallout 4?
You can ‘t get married in Fallout 4, but you can attend Curie’s wedding if you help her out.
How do you claim Hangman’s Alley?
Just activate it, go through the wall, and kill the remaining attacker. Raiders can spawn in the tunnel, which can cause the settlers to bug out and start walking towards a wall with their gun out.
What’s the best settlement in Fallout 4?
15 Best Settlements In Fallout 4, Ranked
- 1 Spectacle Island. Easily the best settlement in the game is this massive private island.
- 2 The Castle.
- 3 Abernathy Farm.
- 4 Vault 88.
- 5 Graygarden.
- 6 Bunker Hill.
- 7 Echo Lake Lumber.
- 8 Sanctuary Hills.
What does Deacon like?
Deacon’s likes and dislikes Of course, he is fond of Synths. So, any pro Synth decision will grant you some reputation. The “always wearing those glasses” guy also likes subtle quests, especially the one you can receive in the Railroad, about helping Synths that have gone rogue.
How do you upgrade railroad armor?
In order to develop this armor, you will need:
- Ranks in the Armorer Perk.
- Membership in the Railroad, acquired by taking part in the Freedom Road and Tradecraft quests.
- Completion of at least one Railroad safe-house quest assigned at the Railroad.