- 1 How long does it take to furnish Lakeview Manor?
- 2 How do you furnish a built house in Skyrim?
- 3 How can I speed up the furnishing of my house in Skyrim?
- 4 How do I decorate my house in Skyrim Hearthfire?
- 5 How long does it take the steward to furnish your house?
- 6 How much does it cost to furnish Breezehome?
- 7 Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
- 8 What does Helgi ghost say?
- 9 Which house is best in Skyrim?
- 10 Who is the best companion in Skyrim?
- 11 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 12 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 13 Who is the Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
- 14 Can J Zargo be a steward?
How long does it take to furnish Lakeview Manor?
If you bought one room, it will take somewhere around an in-game month or two to finish. If you bought everything, you would ‘ve been better off building the furniture yourself because now you should be prepared to abandon your house until the next era.
How do you furnish a built house in Skyrim?
You need to use the workbench inside to furnish the house. Your wife needs at least the bed to move in. You could also go back to the workbench outside and build the “Main Hall.” Once that is built, you can furnish the house with a Mannequin, Enchanter, and Alchemy lab.
How can I speed up the furnishing of my house in Skyrim?
The fastest way to complete the process is to find the border of your property and cross it repeatedly (50+ times) until the furnishing is done (PC players can quickly find the border using the tb console command).
How do I decorate my house in Skyrim Hearthfire?
You can also decorate it yourself. Go to one of the workbenches inside (there’s one in every room unless you remove them) and from there it’s just like smithing. Have the items you need in your inventory, choose what you want, and it’s instantly created.
How long does it take the steward to furnish your house?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
How much does it cost to furnish Breezehome?
The total cost of the house (including all upgrades) is 6,800 gold, or 6,550 gold if you have Hearthfire installed and choose to forgo the alchemy laboratory in favor of a children’s bedroom.
Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
What does Helgi ghost say?
When playing “hide and seek” with Helgi, Laelette may not be at the coffin. When activating Helgi’s coffin, you will still hear her say “Make Laelette go away” though.
Which house is best in Skyrim?
The Best Locations To Buy A House In Skyrim
- Honeyside (Between 5000 – 8000 Gold) Honeyside in Riften is a modest home for a modest price, but it comes with a lot of benefits.
- Hjerim (8000 – 12000 Gold)
- Proudspire Manor (Cost: 25000 Gold)
- Severin Manor (Free)
Who is the best companion in Skyrim?
Skyrim: 5 Best Followers In The Game (& 5 Worst)
- 3 Best: J’zargo.
- 4 Worst: Adelaisa Vendicci.
- 5 Best: Mjoll The Lioness.
- 6 Worst: Roggi Knot-Beard.
- 7 Best: Barbas.
- 8 Worst: Sven.
- 9 Best: Aela The Huntress. Aela can also be met in the Companions guild.
- 10 Worst: Njada Stonearm. Njada can be encountered fairly early in the game.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Who is the Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
The characters unique to Lakeview Manor are: Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath. Llewellyn the Nightingale, a bard who can be hired at Lakeview Manor.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.