- 1 How do I get Lydia to be my steward?
- 2 How do I send Lydia to Lakeview Manor?
- 3 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 4 How do I ask my follower to be a steward?
- 5 Is Lydia a good steward?
- 6 Can I have a steward for each house?
- 7 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 8 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 9 Why can’t I move my family to Lakeview Manor?
- 10 Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
- 11 Should I make my Housecarl my steward?
- 12 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 13 Can you get a steward for Breezehome?
- 14 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 15 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
How do I get Lydia to be my steward?
PC If Lydia is asked to be a steward, then asked to be a follower again, the option for her to become a steward again will be lost. To fix this, part ways with her or attack her until she leaves the Dragonborn’s service, then she will return to the homestead she was steward of.
How do I send Lydia to Lakeview Manor?
Marry her or make her your steward. Take her to the property and ask her if she would be the Steward. If Rayya is already your steward, then your only option to get Lydia to live in Lakeview Manor is to marry her.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
How do I ask my follower to be a steward?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
Is Lydia a good steward?
Lydia knows what it’s like to take care of a homestead. She’s a housecarl that can be chosen to join the blades, or as a marriage candidate, or even as a follower and steward. She’s a skilled warrior that can take care of herself as well as keep you safe.
Can I have a steward for each house?
Yes, this is completely possible. Every house can have their own steward, the only limitation is that a steward can not be used twice.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Why can’t I move my family to Lakeview Manor?
The child’s bedroom, whether it’s the bedroom wing, or the upstairs bedroom with the 2 single beds, they need to have a container. Craft 2 child’s beds and chests in the bedroom wing or 2 single beds and one drawer upstairs. Make sure you marry somone if you haven’t and tell your spouse to move to Lakeview Manor.
Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
You have to take the follower right outside the house. (The guide mentions you have to “show off the house to them” but really if you just take them to the doorstep its all good) Then you should get the speech option to tell them to be your steward.
Should I make my Housecarl my steward?
5 Answers. None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Can you get a steward for Breezehome?
You don’t get to appoint a Steward in one of your five basic town houses ( Breezehome in Whiterun, Vlindrel in Markarth, Hjerim in Windhelm, Honeyside in Riften, Proudspire in Solitude).
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.