- 1 How can I get my steward to furnish my house fast?
- 2 How long does it take to get furnishings in Skyrim?
- 3 How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
- 4 How do I get Breezehome for free?
- 5 Can you clean your house in Skyrim?
- 6 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 7 How long does it take for Lakeview Manor to be fully furnished?
- 8 Can your steward still follow you?
- 9 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 10 Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
- 11 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 12 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 13 How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
- 14 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
How can I get my steward to furnish my house fast?
The amount of time it takes for stewards to furnish your house depends on the number of times you leave the area. The fastest way to complete the process is to find the border of your property and cross it repeatedly until the furnishing is done (PC players can quickly find the border using the tb console command).
How long does it take to get furnishings in Skyrim?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath.
How do I get Breezehome for free?
- If dialogue with an NPC is not completed before entering Breezehome, they follow the Dragonborn inside.
- To obtain Breezehome for free, collect 5,000.
- Decorating an area of the house removes spiderwebs and boxes.
Can you clean your house in Skyrim?
SAVE YOUR GAME FIRST!!! You open it by pressing the tilde, which is the key to the left of the 1 on your keyboard. It looks like this: ~ Then you use the mouse to click on the object you want to delete. A code will appear in the middle of the screen. Then in the console you type “markfordelete” and press enter.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
How long does it take for Lakeview Manor to be fully furnished?
If you bought one room, it will take somewhere around an in-game month or two to finish. If you bought everything, you would ‘ve been better off building the furniture yourself because now you should be prepared to abandon your house until the next era.
Can your steward still follow you?
None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
Rayya can be asked to become a steward for a homestead in Hearthfire. She is also a candidate for marriage.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.