- 1 Where is Jacobs Manor in Borderlands 3?
- 2 How do you get to the lair of the harpy?
- 3 Where is the vault key clue?
- 4 How do I get back into Jakobs estate in Borderlands 3?
- 5 How do you unlock chest sacked in Borderlands 3?
- 6 Where are the clues under Jakobs estate?
- 7 How do I talk to Wainwright?
- 8 What planet is Wainwright on?
- 9 How do you fight Billy the anointed?
- 10 How do you get into the booth in Borderlands 3?
- 11 How do you get to the theater in Borderlands 3?
- 12 How do I get to Wainwright in Borderlands 3?
Where is Jacobs Manor in Borderlands 3?
Jakobs Estate is a location on Eden-6 in Borderlands 3.
How do you get to the lair of the harpy?
Lair of the Harpy Walkthrough
- Return to Floodmoor Basin and Speak with Wainwright. Make your way to Floodmoor Basin and speak to Wainwright at Knotty Peak.
- Talk to Wainwright.
- Go to Jakobs Manor.
- Ride the Lift.
- Go to Jakobs Manor & Ring the Door Bell.
- Go to the Dining Hall.
- Survive the Ambush.
- Go to the Theater.
Where is the vault key clue?
Inside this secret area, it is time to find that Vault Key clue and start on the path to the next Vault Key! Go to the Southern side of the room and then look to the West. Crouch and head through the short opening in the wall there. This will lead you into Monty’s Den.
How do I get back into Jakobs estate in Borderlands 3?
We’ve highlighted the lift’s location below in case you either haven’t run into it yet or forgot where it is: Make your way over to the lift/elevator, press the call button and wait patiently for its arrival. And that’s it!
How do you unlock chest sacked in Borderlands 3?
Unlock Chest Head through the doorway to the left of the bookshelf and you’ll find another glowing bust. Shoot this one, too. Head back towards the body where you picked up the mission, then turn left to find another glowing bust. Shoot this third, and final, bust to unlock the chest.
Where are the clues under Jakobs estate?
To find clues underneath jakobs estate in Sacked for Wainwright Jakobs in Jakobs Estate in Borderlands 3, jump up to the rocks at the east side of the search area and walk around the pillar until you find the clue.
How do I talk to Wainwright?
Borderlands 3: Talk to Wainwright – Lair of the Harpy
- Inside Knotty Peak, approach and talk with Jakobs.
- He will explain that Aurelia has taken over the Jakobs Manor and that she is offering to pay you to leave Eden-6.
- Wainwright wants you to distract her so he can search the house to find the needed Vault Key.
What planet is Wainwright on?
Involvement. Wainwright is found on Eden-6, ousted from his ancestral home of Jakobs Manor by Aurelia Hammerlock with the help of the Children of the Vault.
How do you fight Billy the anointed?
At times, Billy, The Anointed will shoot out Flaming Skulls towards your direction. These can be avoided by simply running in the opposite direction or shooting them out of the air. This particular boss is rather challenging as the only real strategy to successfully take him down is to run and gun at every opportunity.
How do you get into the booth in Borderlands 3?
Borderlands 3: Enter projection booth – Lair of the Harpy
- With Billy, the Anointed defeated, it is time to local the secret study found through the theater.
- Go over to the Western side and through the open doorway you see below the balconies.
- Take the stairs up to the balcony level.
How do you get to the theater in Borderlands 3?
Look to the Northern door which is now open to find the passage toward the theater open. There are several rooms between the dining room and the theater, so be ready for a bit of fighting. Through the door will come an Enforcer with a Shotgun Tink. Head into the next room to start on the path forward.
How do I get to Wainwright in Borderlands 3?
To begin The Case of Wainwright Jakobs, head over to the bar and talk with Mancubus. Per Mancubus’ suggestion, go over and talk with Wainwright and try to remove the ring from his finger. After failing to remove the ring, Mancubus will suggest that you go into town and attempt to find the local private eye.