- 1 How do I get a Housecarl for Windstad Manor?
- 2 How do I get a steward for my Housecarl?
- 3 How do I assign a Housecarl in Skyrim?
- 4 How do you appoint Lydia as a steward?
- 5 Is Windstad manor safe?
- 6 How do I unlock Windstad Manor?
- 7 Should I make my Housecarl my steward?
- 8 Who is best to marry in Skyrim?
- 9 Can you get another Housecarl if Lydia dies?
- 10 Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
- 11 Can you marry Lydia in Skyrim?
- 12 Can Lydia be a steward?
- 13 Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
- 14 How do I decorate my Breezehome?
How do I get a Housecarl for Windstad Manor?
Valdimar is a Nord sorcerer in Hjaalmarch. He is appointed Housecarl when the Dragonborn becomes the Thane of Hjaalmarch. He can be found at Highmoon Hall, or at Windstad Manor once the Dragonborn has bought the deed from the Jarl.
How do I get a steward for my Housecarl?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
How do I assign a Housecarl in Skyrim?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
How do you appoint Lydia as a steward?
To fix this, part ways with her or attack her until she leaves the Dragonborn’s service, then she will return to the homestead she was steward of. Lydia will have the dialogue option to recruit her as a follower again.
Is Windstad manor safe?
Heljarchen Hall(The Pale) is the Safest, Windstad Manor has allot more attacks. I agree Its cold there for the kids but it is the safest.
How do I unlock Windstad Manor?
After installing Hearthfire, you may purchase this plot of land at Highmoon Hall in Morthal. If Idgrod Ravencrone is still the jarl, speak with her steward, Aslfur; if the Stormcloaks have control of the hold, speak with the new jarl, Sorli the Builder or her husband Pactur.
Should I make my Housecarl my steward?
5 Answers. None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.
Who is best to marry in Skyrim?
Skyrim: 20 Best Wives & How To Marry Them
- 1 Aela The Huntress. The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress.
- 2 Lydia.
- 3 Mjoll The Lioness.
- 4 Jenassa.
- 5 Muiri.
- 6 Camilla Valerius.
- 7 Borgakh The Steel Heart.
- 8 Shahvee.
Can you get another Housecarl if Lydia dies?
However, there are plenty of other followers that appear depending on where you are in various storylines and you also can gain a housecarl for each of the major cities too (indeed for every hold with the Hearthfire DLC), so yes – you can get another one, but not from the same hold!
Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
Rayya can be asked to become a steward for a homestead in Hearthfire. She is also a candidate for marriage.
Can you marry Lydia in Skyrim?
She can only be married once Breezehome has been purchased. “Is that an amulet of Mara?
Can Lydia be a steward?
3. Lydia. Lydia knows what it’s like to take care of a homestead. She’s a housecarl that can be chosen to join the blades, or as a marriage candidate, or even as a follower and steward.
Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
You have to take the follower right outside the house. (The guide mentions you have to “show off the house to them” but really if you just take them to the doorstep its all good) Then you should get the speech option to tell them to be your steward.
How do I decorate my Breezehome?
You can buy and furnish the Breezehome away from the throne and bedroom. Go up the stairs on the right of the throne and wait by the table with the maps. At about 6 AM Proventus comes out and will sell you the house and furnishings while he looks at the maps.