- 1 How do I assign a Housecarl in Skyrim?
- 2 How do you get Lydia to be your steward?
- 3 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 4 How do you get a Housecarl to stay at home?
- 5 Who is best to marry in Skyrim?
- 6 Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
- 7 Can Housecarl die?
- 8 Can you marry Lydia in Skyrim?
- 9 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 10 Should I make my Housecarl my steward?
- 11 Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
- 12 How do you make a Mjoll steward?
- 13 Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
- 14 How do I get a Housecarl for Windstad Manor?
- 15 Do you get a Housecarl in Riften?
How do I assign a Housecarl in Skyrim?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
How do you get Lydia to be your steward?
PC If Lydia is asked to be a steward, then asked to be a follower again, the option for her to become a steward again will be lost. To fix this, part ways with her or attack her until she leaves the Dragonborn’s service, then she will return to the homestead she was steward of.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
How do you get a Housecarl to stay at home?
You have to make them your steward. You can only have 1 steward per house. So 3. As sessmaru says, housecarls stay with each house unless you make them steward of the other house.
Who is best to marry in Skyrim?
Skyrim: 20 Best Wives & How To Marry Them
- 1 Aela The Huntress. The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress.
- 2 Lydia.
- 3 Mjoll The Lioness.
- 4 Jenassa.
- 5 Muiri.
- 6 Camilla Valerius.
- 7 Borgakh The Steel Heart.
- 8 Shahvee.
Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
Rayya can be asked to become a steward for a homestead in Hearthfire. She is also a candidate for marriage.
Can Housecarl die?
Housecarls can only die if you hit them when they are down. Once they take a knee, enemies will not attack them any longer. So, basically they die only if you kill them. If there are multiple enemies attacking it is very possible for an enemy to finish the follower off.
Can you marry Lydia in Skyrim?
She can only be married once Breezehome has been purchased. “Is that an amulet of Mara?
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Should I make my Housecarl my steward?
5 Answers. None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.
Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
You have to take the follower right outside the house. (The guide mentions you have to “show off the house to them” but really if you just take them to the doorstep its all good) Then you should get the speech option to tell them to be your steward.
How do you make a Mjoll steward?
She can also be recruited as a follower, and if Hearthfire is installed, can be made a steward at one of the Dragonborn’s properties. To receive Mjoll’s quest, the Dragonborn must be at least level 14 and Mjoll must like them.
Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
You could get two in one house if you use a house you built, then bring a different housecarl over and ask them to be your steward.
How do I get a Housecarl for Windstad Manor?
Valdimar is a Nord sorcerer in Hjaalmarch. He is appointed Housecarl when the Dragonborn becomes the Thane of Hjaalmarch. He can be found at Highmoon Hall, or at Windstad Manor once the Dragonborn has bought the deed from the Jarl.
Do you get a Housecarl in Riften?
Iona Iona is a Nord housecarl who is assigned to you when you become Thane of the Rift. Once assigned, she will take residence in your Riften home, Honeyside.