- 1 Can you make Lakeview Manor safer?
- 2 Is Lakeview Manor dangerous?
- 3 Can bandits steal from Lakeview Manor?
- 4 Can the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
- 5 Can Skyrim kids die?
- 6 Is Windstad manor safe?
- 7 Does Lakeview Manor get attacked?
- 8 Can Dragons attack Lakeview Manor?
- 9 How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
- 10 Do bandits attack your house in Skyrim?
- 11 Can you have a steward for each house?
- 12 Who is the Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
- 13 Are hearthfire containers safe?
- 14 Where can I get straw in Lakeview Manor?
- 15 Where do you get sawn logs in Lakeview Manor?
Can you make Lakeview Manor safer?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves.
Is Lakeview Manor dangerous?
Lakeview manor is probably the most picturesque home you can buy. It is dangerous because of bandits and giants, etc.
Can bandits steal from Lakeview Manor?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Can the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
The outside chest is definitely safe. I did recently encounter a bug where I had my character go into Lakeview Manor, change into her house clothes but kept her armor on her, as i normally do, saved the game and when I reloaded, her bracers, boots, shield and helmet were all missing.
Can Skyrim kids die?
Children in Skyrim are immortal until they hit the age of eighteen and become an adult, then they can die. So don’t worry about the safety of the kids, they’re safer than you.
Is Windstad manor safe?
Heljarchen Hall(The Pale) is the Safest, Windstad Manor has allot more attacks. I agree Its cold there for the kids but it is the safest.
Does Lakeview Manor get attacked?
Fandom. My main characters house is Lakeview and apart from one bandit (from a quest) it’s never been attacked, other people haven’t been so lucky but all the homesteads have a chance of it happening.
Can Dragons attack Lakeview Manor?
No, they hate Riverwood. Lakeview just happens to be in the same neighbourhood. At a certain point in every play through dragons will spawn whenever I fast travel to Riverwood or Falkreath. I’m pretty sure random encounters, such as a dragon attack, will happen more often if you fast travel.
How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
Do bandits attack your house in Skyrim?
The spouse may be “rescued” before the quest ever begins if you adopt a child. Bandits are found attacking your spouse’s original home, where you can get the quest in your journal.
Can you have a steward for each house?
Yes, this is completely possible. Every house can have their own steward, the only limitation is that a steward can not be used twice.
Who is the Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
The characters unique to Lakeview Manor are: Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath. Llewellyn the Nightingale, a bard who can be hired at Lakeview Manor.
Are hearthfire containers safe?
Any container INSIDE your house is guaranteed safe. Exception for Hearthfire, those containers outside your house are safe storages so don’t worry about losing anything.
Where can I get straw in Lakeview Manor?
If you mean straw as in the building material, you can usually find them in general stores in certain holds. I know the general store in Falkreath supplies it (as well as goat horns and glass, if you’re building a house), as well as the one in Solitude and Whiterun (I think).
Where do you get sawn logs in Lakeview Manor?
These can be purchased from several log merchants in the game:
- Aeri – Anga’s Mill in the Pale.
- Bolund – The wood mill in Falkreath.
- Gilfre – Mixwater Mill in Eastmarch.
- Grosta – Heartwood Mill in the Rift.
- Hert – Half-Moon Mill in Falkreath.
- Hod – Wood mill in Riverwood.
- Kharag gro-Shurkul – Solitude Sawmill in Haafingar.