- 1 How do I make Lydia my steward again?
- 2 How do you get rid of a steward in Skyrim?
- 3 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 4 How do I reset my Lakeview Manor?
- 5 Who is best to marry in Skyrim?
- 6 Can you get another Housecarl if Lydia dies?
- 7 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 8 What happens if I kill my steward?
- 9 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 10 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 11 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 12 Can you get a steward for Breezehome?
- 13 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 14 Where is Helgi hiding Skyrim?
How do I make Lydia my steward again?
PC If Lydia is asked to be a steward, then asked to be a follower again, the option for her to become a steward again will be lost. To fix this, part ways with her or attack her until she leaves the Dragonborn’s service, then she will return to the homestead she was steward of.
How do you get rid of a steward in Skyrim?
The only option to replace a steward is to kill them or disabling them, then bring another follower to your house and ask them to be a steward. The is a mod called Dismiss Steward Mod which allows the option to dismiss your steward and get another follower in your house to become a steward.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
How do I reset my Lakeview Manor?
The only known way to reset the house is to disable the DLC, load the game, save it, then reenable the DLC. There’s no known way to reset or rebuild the house with different additions. Just remember to take out everything inside that you want to keep.
Who is best to marry in Skyrim?
Skyrim: 20 Best Wives & How To Marry Them
- 1 Aela The Huntress. The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress.
- 2 Lydia.
- 3 Mjoll The Lioness.
- 4 Jenassa.
- 5 Muiri.
- 6 Camilla Valerius.
- 7 Borgakh The Steel Heart.
- 8 Shahvee.
Can you get another Housecarl if Lydia dies?
However, there are plenty of other followers that appear depending on where you are in various storylines and you also can gain a housecarl for each of the major cities too (indeed for every hold with the Hearthfire DLC), so yes – you can get another one, but not from the same hold!
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
What happens if I kill my steward?
CONFIRMED: Brutally murdering your steward will allow you to hire a substitute in their stead.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
Can you get a steward for Breezehome?
You don’t get to appoint a Steward in one of your five basic town houses ( Breezehome in Whiterun, Vlindrel in Markarth, Hjerim in Windhelm, Honeyside in Riften, Proudspire in Solitude).
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
Where is Helgi hiding Skyrim?
You will receive a quest marker indicating where to “find Helgi in the dark”. Wait until nightfall to find Helgi ” hiding ” in her grave in a small plot behind the house. It’s a short distance away, up and to the right, marked with cairns. The wife will be there, prepared to fight once she sees you.