- 1 How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 How do you get a new Housecarl in Skyrim?
- 3 Can you move Lydia to a new house?
- 4 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 5 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 6 Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
- 7 Can Lydia die forever Skyrim?
- 8 Can I get another Housecarl if Lydia died?
- 9 Can you put all your Housecarl in one house?
- 10 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 11 Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
- 12 Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
- 13 Can people steal from Lakeview Manor?
- 14 Can Skyrim kids die?
How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath.
How do you get a new Housecarl in Skyrim?
Become a Thane and buy a house in Solitude, Riften, Markarth, or Windhelm. The house in markarth, after buying you’ll be given one for that house.
Can you move Lydia to a new house?
4 Answers. Lydia’s your housecarl (bodyguard), and lives in Breezehome. Outside of possible console solutions, there’s really only two ways to get her to move elsewhere: Recruit her into the Blades; my understanding is that she’ll then make Blades HQ her home when she’s not following you.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
You could get two in one house if you use a house you built, then bring a different housecarl over and ask them to be your steward.
Can Lydia die forever Skyrim?
Yes, she can die.
Can I get another Housecarl if Lydia died?
However, there are plenty of other followers that appear depending on where you are in various storylines and you also can gain a housecarl for each of the major cities too (indeed for every hold with the Hearthfire DLC), so yes – you can get another one, but not from the same hold!
Can you put all your Housecarl in one house?
No, you can ‘t move housecarls around.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
Rayya can be asked to become a steward for a homestead in Hearthfire. She is also a candidate for marriage.
Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
You cannot be robbed.
Can people steal from Lakeview Manor?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Can Skyrim kids die?
Children in Skyrim are immortal until they hit the age of eighteen and become an adult, then they can die. So don’t worry about the safety of the kids, they’re safer than you.