- 1 Where can I buy Windstad Manor?
- 2 How can I get my steward to furnish my house fast?
- 3 How do I furnish my house in hearthfire?
- 4 How do I get Breezehome for free?
- 5 How long does it take your Housecarl to furnish your house?
- 6 Is Windstad manor safe?
- 7 How do I get a Housecarl for Windstad Manor?
- 8 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 9 How do I furnish Breezehome?
- 10 What does remodel house into entryway do?
- 11 How much does it cost to furnish Breezehome?
- 12 How do you become Thane of Riften?
- 13 Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
Where can I buy Windstad Manor?
Windstad Manor is a piece of property in Hjaalmarch, north of Ustengrav and east of the Abandoned Shack. It is one of three potential homes available with the Hearthfire add-on. After installing Hearthfire, you may purchase this plot of land at Highmoon Hall in Morthal.
How can I get my steward to furnish my house fast?
The amount of time it takes for stewards to furnish your house depends on the number of times you leave the area. The fastest way to complete the process is to find the border of your property and cross it repeatedly until the furnishing is done (PC players can quickly find the border using the tb console command).
How do I furnish my house in hearthfire?
- Talk to your steward and buy all furnishings you want.
- Lure a dragon to your manor (you can go to the dragon lair and fast travel to your house while flying on it; use “Call Dragon” shout or just wait until it appears)
- Use “Bend Will” and fly on it around your property until furniture is finished.
How do I get Breezehome for free?
- If dialogue with an NPC is not completed before entering Breezehome, they follow the Dragonborn inside.
- To obtain Breezehome for free, collect 5,000.
- Decorating an area of the house removes spiderwebs and boxes.
How long does it take your Housecarl to furnish your house?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
Is Windstad manor safe?
Heljarchen Hall(The Pale) is the Safest, Windstad Manor has allot more attacks. I agree Its cold there for the kids but it is the safest.
How do I get a Housecarl for Windstad Manor?
Valdimar is a Nord sorcerer in Hjaalmarch. He is appointed Housecarl when the Dragonborn becomes the Thane of Hjaalmarch. He can be found at Highmoon Hall, or at Windstad Manor once the Dragonborn has bought the deed from the Jarl.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
How do I furnish Breezehome?
You can buy and furnish the Breezehome away from the throne and bedroom. Go up the stairs on the right of the throne and wait by the table with the maps. At about 6 AM Proventus comes out and will sell you the house and furnishings while he looks at the maps.
What does remodel house into entryway do?
When remodeling the Small House into an Entryway any items you have in containers will go into the chest inside the Entryway. You won’t lose anything.
How much does it cost to furnish Breezehome?
The total cost of the house (including all upgrades) is 6,800 gold, or 6,550 gold if you have Hearthfire installed and choose to forgo the alchemy laboratory in favor of a children’s bedroom.
How do you become Thane of Riften?
For Riften you must go to the Riften Fishery and look for a lady that has a Skooma addiction. You then give her some coin and ask her where she gets her skooma. Afterwards, you talk to the jarl and complete the skooma dealer quests.
Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
Rayya can be asked to become a steward for a homestead in Hearthfire. She is also a candidate for marriage.