- 1 How do you get your kids to move in Skyrim?
- 2 Can you change Lakeview Manor?
- 3 Can your family die in Skyrim?
- 4 How do you get Lydia to move house?
- 5 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 6 Can you have kids at Windstad Manor?
- 7 How do I change rooms in Lakeview Manor?
- 8 Which hearthfire house is best?
- 9 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 10 Can you have a biological child in Skyrim?
- 11 Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
- 12 Can your wife get kidnapped in Skyrim?
- 13 Can you move your steward to another house?
- 14 Can Lydia move houses?
- 15 How do I get a Housecarl to move house?
How do you get your kids to move in Skyrim?
2 Answers. Talk to your spouse and children, there will be an option to have them move. The destination must have valid sleeping accommodations to appear as a choice. Highly active question.
Can you change Lakeview Manor?
The only known way to reset the house is to disable the DLC, load the game, save it, then reenable the DLC. There’s no known way to reset or rebuild the house with different additions. Just remember to take out everything inside that you want to keep.
Can your family die in Skyrim?
Children in Skyrim are immortal until they hit the age of eighteen and become an adult, then they can die. So don’t worry about the safety of the kids, they’re safer than you.
How do you get Lydia to move house?
Outside of possible console solutions, there’s really only two ways to get her to move elsewhere:
- Recruit her into the Blades; my understanding is that she’ll then make Blades HQ her home when she’s not following you.
- Marry her and move into another house you own.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Can you have kids at Windstad Manor?
Kids need beds & storage. They can sleep in either the West bedroom on the upper floor of the main hall or in the “Family bedroom” version of the west wing. You will need to have built the beds and specific chests/dressers next to them for the children to move in.
How do I change rooms in Lakeview Manor?
Unfortunately you can’t change anything once it’s built. The only known way to reset the house is to disable the DLC, load the game, save it, then reenable the DLC. There’s no known way to reset or rebuild the house with different additions. Just remember to take out everything inside that you want to keep.
Which hearthfire house is best?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
Can you have a biological child in Skyrim?
No, it is not possible to have children in Skyrim. Aside from marrying and having your spouse cook dinner for you, there is decidedly limited spousal interaction. If you are using a PC, you can download this mod which will allow you to adopt children from Riften, if you really want a little brat.
Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Can your wife get kidnapped in Skyrim?
Kidnapped for Ransom is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The Dragonborn’s spouse is kidnapped and held for ransom by Rochelle the Red and her bandits.
Can you move your steward to another house?
Choosing a steward Once a steward has been chosen, they cannot be dismissed unless they die; however, they can be moved to a different homestead by recruiting them as a follower, then following the same recruitment procedure at the new homestead.
Can Lydia move houses?
Unless Lydia is your wife, or if you have made her your Steward, she will not be able to move in with you at your new home. Although if you are looking for someone similar to Lydia to live with you, each hold that allows you to build a home.
How do I get a Housecarl to move house?
Your housecarls are tied to your thane status, which is tied to the individual holds. No, you can’t move housecarls around.