- 1 How do I get the carriage for my house in Skyrim?
- 2 Can you get a carriage in Skyrim?
- 3 Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
- 4 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 5 Is there a carriage in Riverwood?
- 6 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 7 Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
- 8 How do I call my horse in Skyrim?
- 9 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 10 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 11 Can you milk a cow in Skyrim?
- 12 Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
- 13 What is the easiest house to get in Skyrim?
- 14 What Pets Can I get in Skyrim?
How do I get the carriage for my house in Skyrim?
Carriage drivers may be hired through your steward.
- Engar — A carriage driver who can be hired at Windstad Manor.
- Gunjar — A carriage driver who can be hired at Lakeview Manor.
- Markus — A carriage driver who can be hired at Heljarchen Hall.
Can you get a carriage in Skyrim?
Gunjar is a Nord carriage driver added by Hearthfire. He can be hired by Lakeview Manor’s steward.
Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
You cannot be robbed.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Is there a carriage in Riverwood?
Carriage  With the Hearthfire add-on, homestead carriages also provide transport from the three homesteads to Darkwater Crossing, Dragon Bridge, Ivarstead, Karthwasten, Kynesgrove, Old Hroldan Inn, Riverwood, Rorikstead, Shor’s Stone, and Stonehills.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
Rayya can be asked to become a steward for a homestead in Hearthfire. She is also a candidate for marriage.
How do I call my horse in Skyrim?
There’s no option in Skyrim to call a horse to you, like whistling in Assassins Creed, but whenever you own a horse and fast travel to a location that is outdoors, the horse automatically appears together with you.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
Can you milk a cow in Skyrim?
“Have you ever wanted to simply walk up to a cow in a farm and milk it to stave off death?”. You can milk any domesticated cows and goats once a day to receive a jug of milk.
Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
What is the easiest house to get in Skyrim?
Breezehome, in Whiterun, is inexpensive and easily acquired early in the game, but it is the only home that lacks an enchanting table.
What Pets Can I get in Skyrim?
8 Best Pets In Skyrim, Ranked
- 1 Lonely Meeko Deserves A Loving Home.
- 2 Cotton Is Loyal, Sweet, & Cute As Can Be.
- 3 Sceolang, Canine Vampire Hunter.
- 4 Kit and Vix, Gentle Fox Friends.
- 5 Biter, The Affectionate Skeever.
- 6 Even CuSith The Death Hound Deserves Love.
- 7 Vigilance, A Loyal Canine Companion.
- 8 Pincer, The Tame Mudcrab.