- 1 How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 How do I get a house Carl?
- 3 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 4 How do you get a Housecarl to stay at home?
- 5 How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
- 6 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 7 Can you have a steward for each house?
- 8 Will my Housecarl go to my house?
- 9 Can I marry my Housecarl in Skyrim?
- 10 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 11 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 12 Can your Housecarl die?
- 13 Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
- 14 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath.
How do I get a house Carl?
Once you have purchased the home in Windhelm, Hjerim, and attained the rank of Thane of Windhelm, Calder is appointed as your housecarl and will automatically appear in Hjerim.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
How do you get a Housecarl to stay at home?
You have to make them your steward. You can only have 1 steward per house. So 3. As sessmaru says, housecarls stay with each house unless you make them steward of the other house.
How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
Can you have a steward for each house?
Yes, this is completely possible. Every house can have their own steward, the only limitation is that a steward can not be used twice.
Will my Housecarl go to my house?
They do only go to the house in their starting city, so you have to own the Solitude house for Jori or the Whiterun one for Lydia. You can ‘t get them to go to other houses that I’ve noticed.
Can I marry my Housecarl in Skyrim?
Re: Can you marry your housecarl? Yes, she is listed as one of the characters available for marriage. There are threads detailing how exactly to marry an NPC if you wish.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
Can your Housecarl die?
If your housecarl, or any other follower for that matter dies in earnest, then they are gone forever (discounting console voodoo).
Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
You could get two in one house if you use a house you built, then bring a different housecarl over and ask them to be your steward.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.