- 1 Can you get Lakeview Manor for free?
- 2 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 3 How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 4 How do I move to Lakeview Manor?
- 5 Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
- 6 Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
- 7 Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
- 8 Can Skyrim kids die?
- 9 Can people steal from Lakeview Manor?
- 10 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 11 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 12 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 13 Why can’t I move houses in Skyrim?
- 14 Can you move your wife to a new house in Skyrim?
- 15 How many kids can you adopt in Skyrim?
Can you get Lakeview Manor for free?
Yup. With the city houses, there’s a dialog delay between the time you commit to buy the house and the money is deducted. That’s when you back out of the dialog and dump your gold into a chest. With the Hearthfire properties, it’s handled immediately, like any other merchant transaction.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
How do I move to Lakeview Manor?
The child’s bedroom, whether it’s the bedroom wing, or the upstairs bedroom with the 2 single beds, they need to have a container. Craft 2 child’s beds and chests in the bedroom wing or 2 single beds and one drawer upstairs. Make sure you marry somone if you haven’t and tell your spouse to move to Lakeview Manor.
Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
Rayya can be asked to become a steward for a homestead in Hearthfire. She is also a candidate for marriage.
Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
You cannot be robbed.
Can Skyrim kids die?
Children in Skyrim are immortal until they hit the age of eighteen and become an adult, then they can die. So don’t worry about the safety of the kids, they’re safer than you.
Can people steal from Lakeview Manor?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
Why can’t I move houses in Skyrim?
Try travelling to the house you want you and your spouse to move in and he or she’ll be there. If this still happens, try to wait a few days or reload and saves very often. This happened to me, it resolved itself over a span of a few ingame days. I simply didn’t go to the manor for a few days.
Can you move your wife to a new house in Skyrim?
Talk to your spouse and children, there will be an option to have them move. The destination must have valid sleeping accommodations to appear as a choice.
How many kids can you adopt in Skyrim?
If you have Hearthfire installed, you can adopt up to two children in Skyrim. You do not have to be married to adopt. Children can only be adopted if you have a child’s bedroom in your house or extra beds and containers in your self-built houses.