- 1 How do I get Proudspire Manor?
- 2 Why can’t ti buy a house solitude?
- 3 Does Proudspire Manor have a secret room?
- 4 Can you get Proudspire Manor for free?
- 5 Can you steal the key to Proudspire Manor?
- 6 What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
- 7 Can I buy a house in solitude if I’m a Stormcloak?
- 8 How do I get on Proudspire Manor without buying it?
- 9 Who is the best person to marry in Skyrim?
- 10 Where is the secret room in Proudspire Manor?
- 11 What is the rarest item in Skyrim?
- 12 What is the most expensive thing in Skyrim?
- 13 What can you not do in Skyrim?
How do I get Proudspire Manor?
The player can purchase the house Proudspire Manor in Solitude after completing a quest for the city’s Jarl. It can be purchased for 25,000 gold from Falk Firebeard, the steward. Inside the Castle/Fort courtyard of Solitude you’ll see Imperials Practicing archery.
Why can’t ti buy a house solitude?
In order to buy a house you must be made a Thane. In order to be made a Thane, you have to haul your a** around town and help people, about 5 of them. That quest should show up in Miscellaneous section. After that’s done, go talk to the Jarl and you’ll get to shell our 25k for your Solitude manor.
Does Proudspire Manor have a secret room?
You get a secret entrance to your enchanting/alchemy room and there’s a wardrobe just outside to keep your ingredients and soul gems in. There are plenty of bookshelves, and the armory comes with three mannequins and a bunch of display cases and weapon racks.
Can you get Proudspire Manor for free?
Proudspire Manor in Solitude can be free as in Whiterun.
Can you steal the key to Proudspire Manor?
Pickpocketing Proudspire manor key? Fandom. Pickpocketing Proudspire manor key? In the wikia article for the stones of Barenziah it says you can pickpocket the key off the steward to get the stone in Proudspire manor.
What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
Located in Whiterun, right next to Warmaiden’s and near the main gate, is Breezehome. The house has two stories, but is very small. However, Breezehome is the cheapest of all purchasable houses in the game and makes for an excellent starter home.
Can I buy a house in solitude if I’m a Stormcloak?
Yes. You can buy all the houses after the war. In fact, you have to progress in the war to purchase the one in Windhelm. The solitude one you can buy anytime iirc.
How do I get on Proudspire Manor without buying it?
Proudspire Manor can be entered through the patio door using the Solitude Fletcher’s key, so the manor does not need to be purchased to obtain its unusual gem.
Who is the best person to marry in Skyrim?
Skyrim: 20 Best Wives & How To Marry Them
- 1 Aela The Huntress. The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress.
- 2 Lydia.
- 3 Mjoll The Lioness.
- 4 Jenassa.
- 5 Muiri.
- 6 Camilla Valerius.
- 7 Borgakh The Steel Heart.
- 8 Shahvee.
Where is the secret room in Proudspire Manor?
Walk down the hall and enter the first door on your right. It’s the only door in the basement and that room is usually used by your Housecarl. When you enter that room turn to your right so you can see the wall behind the door.
What is the rarest item in Skyrim?
The truly unique ingredient list only has one item on it. The Jarrin Root. Also, every other item on our list can be obtained garunteed, but if the player takes the “Destroy the Dark Brotherhood” quest, the Jarrin Root cannot be obtained at all. So using this logic, the Jarrin root is the rarest item in Skyrim.
What is the most expensive thing in Skyrim?
Daedric Warhammer of Annihilating is the most expensive weapon in the game, with a high price of 24320 Septims. It weighs 31, and its damage output is 30. The weapon enchantment on it is that any Summoned Daedra up to level 36 is sent back to Oblivion.
What can you not do in Skyrim?
Things Not to Do in Skyrim
- Don’t Spread Your Skills Too Thin.
- Never Steal From a Chicken.
- Don’t Try to Murder Essential NPCs.
- Resist the Urge to Pick Up Literally Everything.
- Don’t Sell Enchanted Items.
- Don’t Fight With the Guards.
- Don’t Store Items in Places You Don’t Own.