- 1 How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 How do I make Lydia my steward?
- 3 How do I get my wife to move into Lakeview Manor?
- 4 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 5 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 6 Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
- 7 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 8 Can Kharjo be a steward?
- 9 Can you have a biological child in Skyrim?
- 10 Who is best to marry in Skyrim?
- 11 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 12 Why is my wife not at my house Skyrim?
- 13 Why did my wife disappeared in Skyrim?
- 14 Can you move your wife to a new house in Skyrim?
How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
How do I make Lydia my steward?
PC If Lydia is asked to be a steward, then asked to be a follower again, the option for her to become a steward again will be lost. To fix this, part ways with her or attack her until she leaves the Dragonborn’s service, then she will return to the homestead she was steward of.
How do I get my wife to move into Lakeview Manor?
Craft 2 child’s beds and chests in the bedroom wing or 2 single beds and one drawer upstairs. Make sure you marry somone if you haven’t and tell your spouse to move to Lakeview Manor.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
You have to take the follower right outside the house. (The guide mentions you have to “show off the house to them” but really if you just take them to the doorstep its all good) Then you should get the speech option to tell them to be your steward.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
Can Kharjo be a steward?
Kharjo, like other Khajiit, cannot be married, or become a Steward.
Can you have a biological child in Skyrim?
No, it is not possible to have children in Skyrim. Aside from marrying and having your spouse cook dinner for you, there is decidedly limited spousal interaction. If you are using a PC, you can download this mod which will allow you to adopt children from Riften, if you really want a little brat.
Who is best to marry in Skyrim?
Skyrim: 20 Best Wives & How To Marry Them
- 1 Aela The Huntress. The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress.
- 2 Lydia.
- 3 Mjoll The Lioness.
- 4 Jenassa.
- 5 Muiri.
- 6 Camilla Valerius.
- 7 Borgakh The Steel Heart.
- 8 Shahvee.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Why is my wife not at my house Skyrim?
She is at her house, which is behind your house in Whiterun. She will not move to your house until you talk to her and tell her you want her to move there. So go to her house at night or you’ll find her walking around during the day and talk to her.
Why did my wife disappeared in Skyrim?
Apparently if you don’t talk to your spouse after where you are going to live before they leave the temple, they go missing. According to the wiki, if this happens you will find them wherever you first met them, in Camilla’s case, the Riverwood Trader so you should check there first.
Can you move your wife to a new house in Skyrim?
Talk to your spouse and children, there will be an option to have them move. The destination must have valid sleeping accommodations to appear as a choice.