- 1 Can you make Lakeview Manor safer?
- 2 Can Lakeview Manor be attacked?
- 3 Can you rebuild Lakeview Manor?
- 4 Can bandits steal from Lakeview Manor?
- 5 Can Skyrim kids die?
- 6 Is Windstad manor safe?
- 7 Is Lakeview Manor dangerous?
- 8 Do bandits attack your house in Skyrim?
- 9 What is the most dangerous house in Skyrim?
- 10 How do you remodel Lakeview Manor?
- 11 Which hearthfire house is best?
- 12 Is the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
- 13 Can you have a steward for each house?
- 14 Who is the Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
Can you make Lakeview Manor safer?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves.
Can Lakeview Manor be attacked?
Fandom. My main characters house is Lakeview and apart from one bandit (from a quest) it’s never been attacked, other people haven’t been so lucky but all the homesteads have a chance of it happening. The dragon was almost defiantly not but the bandit attack might have been linked to the house.
Can you rebuild Lakeview Manor?
The only known way to reset the house is to disable the DLC, load the game, save it, then reenable the DLC. There’s no known way to reset or rebuild the house with different additions. Just remember to take out everything inside that you want to keep.
Can bandits steal from Lakeview Manor?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Can Skyrim kids die?
Children in Skyrim are immortal until they hit the age of eighteen and become an adult, then they can die. So don’t worry about the safety of the kids, they’re safer than you.
Is Windstad manor safe?
Heljarchen Hall(The Pale) is the Safest, Windstad Manor has allot more attacks. I agree Its cold there for the kids but it is the safest.
Is Lakeview Manor dangerous?
Lakeview manor is probably the most picturesque home you can buy. It is dangerous because of bandits and giants, etc.
Do bandits attack your house in Skyrim?
The spouse may be “rescued” before the quest ever begins if you adopt a child. Bandits are found attacking your spouse’s original home, where you can get the quest in your journal.
What is the most dangerous house in Skyrim?
Most dangerous Hearthfire home? There’s Pinewatch, a goddamn bandit den, dangerously near the home. There’s the necromancy altar with a respawning conjurer north of the house, just down the hill, near the lake.
How do you remodel Lakeview Manor?
To re-do your house in Hearthfire DLC:
- Take EVERYTHING that you want from your home.
- Make sure followers leave the home. (
- Walk outside your home, and save.
- Go to your XBOX dashboard, delete the Hearthfire DLC.
- Launch Skyrim without the DLC and proceed to load your save.
- Once you are in-game, your house will be gone.
Which hearthfire house is best?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Is the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
The outside chest is definitely safe. I did recently encounter a bug where I had my character go into Lakeview Manor, change into her house clothes but kept her armor on her, as i normally do, saved the game and when I reloaded, her bracers, boots, shield and helmet were all missing.
Can you have a steward for each house?
Yes, this is completely possible. Every house can have their own steward, the only limitation is that a steward can not be used twice.
Who is the Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
The characters unique to Lakeview Manor are: Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath. Llewellyn the Nightingale, a bard who can be hired at Lakeview Manor.