- 1 How do I get my steward to furnish my house?
- 2 How long does it take to furnish Lakeview Manor?
- 3 How do you furnish a built house in Skyrim?
- 4 Does your steward furnish the cellar?
- 5 How long does it take the steward to furnish the house?
- 6 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 7 How much does it cost to furnish a house in Skyrim?
- 8 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 9 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 10 Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
- 11 Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
- 12 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 13 Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
- 14 Can you fire a steward in Skyrim?
- 15 Can you get a steward for Breezehome?
How do I get my steward to furnish my house?
You can ask your steward to purchase furnishing options for the house. When you ask a steward to decorate part of your home for you, they will not do so immediately. They will gradually add furnishing options over time, which can be a very slow process.
How long does it take to furnish Lakeview Manor?
If you bought one room, it will take somewhere around an in-game month or two to finish. If you bought everything, you would ‘ve been better off building the furniture yourself because now you should be prepared to abandon your house until the next era.
How do you furnish a built house in Skyrim?
You need to use the workbench inside to furnish the house. Your wife needs at least the bed to move in. You could also go back to the workbench outside and build the “Main Hall.” Once that is built, you can furnish the house with a Mannequin, Enchanter, and Alchemy lab.
Does your steward furnish the cellar?
Furnishings can be built manually at the indoor workbench, this is the only way to furnish the cellar; the steward does not offer to help by purchasing them for you. The most important and difficult thing to fully construct inside the cellar is the Shrine Base with all the divine shrines on them.
How long does it take the steward to furnish the house?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
How much does it cost to furnish a house in Skyrim?
The total cost of the house (including all upgrades) is 6,800 gold, or 6,550 gold if you have Hearthfire installed and choose to forgo the alchemy laboratory in favor of a children’s bedroom. Skyrim:Breezehome.
|House: Breezehome (view on map)|
|# of Alchemy Labs||1|
|# of Cooking Pots/Spits||1|
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
Rayya can be asked to become a steward for a homestead in Hearthfire. She is also a candidate for marriage.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Can you fire a steward in Skyrim?
Choosing a steward Once a steward has been chosen, they cannot be dismissed unless they die; however, they can be moved to a different homestead by recruiting them as a follower, then following the same recruitment procedure at the new homestead. Several followers are available to serve as steward.
Can you get a steward for Breezehome?
You don’t get to appoint a Steward in one of your five basic town houses ( Breezehome in Whiterun, Vlindrel in Markarth, Hjerim in Windhelm, Honeyside in Riften, Proudspire in Solitude).