- 1 Where can I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 How do I get my Housecarl to my house?
- 3 How do I hire a guard for Lakeview Manor?
- 4 Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
- 5 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 6 Can your Housecarl die?
- 7 How many Housecarls can you have in one house?
- 8 Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
- 9 Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
- 10 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 11 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 12 Can you hire a chef in Skyrim?
- 13 How do you hire people for your manor in Skyrim?
- 14 Can I buy animals for my house in Skyrim?
Where can I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
They can only be appointed to three homesteads in Skyrim: Windstad Manor, located near the salt marshes of Hjaalmarch. Lakeview Manor, located in the forests of Falkreath. Heljarchen Hall, located in the snowy tundra of The Pale.
How do I get my Housecarl to my house?
Rayya is a Redguard warrior found in the Jarl’s Longhouse in Falkreath. She becomes your personal housecarl when you have earned the title of Thane of Falkreath Hold if Hearthfire is installed.
How do I hire a guard for Lakeview Manor?
You can’t hire guards, specifically. As mentioned, your housecarl, steward and spouse will be the only “defense” your home has. Best tip is to marry a follower (not your housecarl for that house). Hire a follower to be your steward (once again, not your housecarl for that house).
Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Can your Housecarl die?
Housecarls can only die if you hit them when they are down. Once they take a knee, enemies will not attack them any longer. So, basically they die only if you kill them. If there are multiple enemies attacking it is very possible for an enemy to finish the follower off.
How many Housecarls can you have in one house?
Every Housecarl possesses a standardized set of skills: One -Handed, Block, Archery, and Heavy Armor, in preparation for the physical burdens they must place on themselves to protect their Thane from harm. There are five Housecarls that can join you: Lydia of Whiterun.
Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
You could get two in one house if you use a house you built, then bring a different housecarl over and ask them to be your steward.
Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
You have to take the follower right outside the house. (The guide mentions you have to “show off the house to them” but really if you just take them to the doorstep its all good) Then you should get the speech option to tell them to be your steward.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
Can you hire a chef in Skyrim?
For example: only Blacksmith NPCs, or those with a high enough smithing skill can be recruited as blacksmiths. Only plausibly skilled cooks are eligible to be your chef. Only really poor folks with few skills or options would consider being a servant.
How do you hire people for your manor in Skyrim?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
Can I buy animals for my house in Skyrim?
The Animal Pen is one of several exterior additions which can be built on the site of a home in the Hearthfire DLC. The animal pen can be stocked with animals purchased from the steward.