- 1 How often does iron ore Respawn in Skyrim?
- 2 Where can I mine iron ore near Lakeview Manor?
- 3 Where can I buy the most iron ore in Skyrim?
- 4 How many iron daggers does it take to max smithing?
- 5 How many gold rings does it take to get 100 smithing?
- 6 How long does it take for ore veins to replenish in Skyrim?
- 7 Is there iron ore near Windstad Manor?
- 8 What does Helgi ghost say?
- 9 Which hearthfire house is best?
- 10 Can you marry Balimund in Skyrim?
- 11 What’s the highest smithing level in Skyrim?
How often does iron ore Respawn in Skyrim?
Ore veins typically respawn every thirty in-game days. A method that can be used to replenish ore veins faster is to enter and exit a nearby location of the source (a nearby cave/house/mine etc.) one week after depleting the ore.
Where can I mine iron ore near Lakeview Manor?
Two iron ore veins are located just south from the workbenches, at the bottom of the cliff wall next to the path.
Where can I buy the most iron ore in Skyrim?
I usually buy iron ore from smiths. Whiterun has three smiths and Elrindir in the Drunken Huntsman who sell ore, just make sure you buy from Adrianne outside Warmaiden’s because if you buy from either Adrianne or Ulfberth inside Warmaiden’s they end up sharing their inventory.
How many iron daggers does it take to max smithing?
TIL it takes 2338 iron daggers to get a Nord’s base smithing skill of 20 up to 100.
How many gold rings does it take to get 100 smithing?
as for how many you will need: The Wiki just says that Gold Rings give 51.5 xp/ore. The Leveling page says that it takes 91600.5029 to go from 15 to 100. That means you need 1,779 ores.
How long does it take for ore veins to replenish in Skyrim?
Ore veins generally replenish their ores after about a month (in-game) if the area is marked as “cleared.” Otherwise, it replenishes in 10 days. Some veins (e.g. Ebony) respawn sooner, or later than the one month. Each vein, regardless of ore type, will yield three pieces of ore, and at most two precious gems.
Is there iron ore near Windstad Manor?
There is an iron ore vein south of the carpenter’s workbench and the front door of the Manor. The Hjaalmarch Stormcloak Camp a short walk to the south-east, and the Pale Imperial Camp to the east have blacksmiths that sell iron, corundum, and steel for building up the homestead.
What does Helgi ghost say?
When playing “hide and seek” with Helgi, Laelette may not be at the coffin. When activating Helgi’s coffin, you will still hear her say “Make Laelette go away” though.
Which hearthfire house is best?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Can you marry Balimund in Skyrim?
Marriage. Possessing an Amulet of Mara, the Dragonborn has the option of marrying Balimund after completing Stoking the Flames or investing in his business.
What’s the highest smithing level in Skyrim?
Craft Iron Helmets until Smithing ranks up to 30, then spend a perk point on Dwarven Smithing. Afterwards, smith Dwarven bows. After the Smithing levels up past level 60, one can quickly gain profit and experience by improving the bow at a grindstone.