- 1 How many levels are there in Mystery Manor?
- 2 How do you unlock the dressing room in Mystery Manor?
- 3 How do you get diamonds in Mystery Manor?
- 4 How do you complete quests in Mystery Manor?
- 5 How do you get free diamonds on Mystery Manor?
- 6 How do you use coins in Mystery Manor?
- 7 How do you get unlimited energy in Mystery Manor?
- 8 How do I update Mystery Manor?
- 9 How do I get more energy in Manor matters?
- 10 Where is the bonnet in Mystery Manor?
How many levels are there in Mystery Manor?
The game introduces a ship that is currently locked, requiring you to achieve 38 levels after completing hundreds of challenging levels to become the master. For those players who are new to Mystery Manor: Hidden Objects, here a brief Mystery Manor: Hidden Object Beginner’s Guide to learn some best tips and tricks.
How do you unlock the dressing room in Mystery Manor?
First you need to make sure that you have enough experience to enter. This is easy to do – the required level is indicated in the locked room window. As soon as you reach the desired level, the conditions for opening it will appear in the window of the room.
How do you get diamonds in Mystery Manor?
Detectives, there are many ways to get diamonds in the game. For instance, you can get some for reaching a new level, get as part of your daily rewards, or buy straight from the bank. You can also get diamonds for completing special events or taking part in guild competitions!
How do you complete quests in Mystery Manor?
Just tap on the bulletin board on the map south of the manor. You can tap on the Show button beside each quest to automatically be taken to the related screen. Each quest you complete will reward you with keys.
How do you get free diamonds on Mystery Manor?
The easy and simple way to earn Diamonds is by reading more numbers of stories and chapters in the game. The resources are earned by completing more chapters and by reading more stories. One should earn enough keys by applying the Mystery Manor: hidden objects cheats.
How do you use coins in Mystery Manor?
Coins are used to get into the secret places of the Mystery Manor, and to buy helpful items for exploration. Complete quests, interact with creatures on the map and explore rooms to earn Coins.
How do you get unlimited energy in Mystery Manor?
There are several ways to refill your energy points:
- Energy restores on its own, at a rate of one point every three minutes.
- You can also visit the store and buy some special items to refill your energy.
- Some gift and collection turn-in prizes let you restore your energy.
How do I update Mystery Manor?
How do I update my game?
- Open the Play Store app on your device.
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner, and then My applications and games.
- Find the game name in the list and tap it.
- Tap Update when the game page opens.
How do I get more energy in Manor matters?
There are several ways to refill energy:
- Purchase a coffee drink.
- Wait till your energy refills automatically.
- Get energy as a reward in events and competitions.
- Get energy as a reward for completing in-game tasks.
- Purchase bonus packs that contain energy using real money.
Where is the bonnet in Mystery Manor?
Look for the bonnet in the Living Room. Is the brownie still wandering around the manor? That’s horrible!