- 1 How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 3 How do you get a steward for your house in Skyrim?
- 4 How do you get animals in Lakeview Manor?
- 5 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 6 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 7 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 8 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 9 How do I marry jordis the sword maiden?
- 10 Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
- 11 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 12 Who is the best house steward in Skyrim?
- 13 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 14 How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
- 15 Can you milk a cow in Skyrim?
How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
How do you get a steward for your house in Skyrim?
Once a homestead includes a basic small house, the option to appoint a steward becomes available. Choosing a steward
- Windstad Manor, located near the salt marshes of Hjaalmarch.
- Lakeview Manor, located in the forests of Falkreath.
- Heljarchen Hall, located in the snowy tundra of The Pale.
How do you get animals in Lakeview Manor?
If you take a housecarl to the manor (not sure if it has to be finished) then they’ll ask if you want them to relocate there. I took Iona from Riften. Then you can ask her to add some extra stuff to the place. You can get a cow and a chicken that live in that little pen.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
How do I marry jordis the sword maiden?
Marriage. If the Dragonborn wears the Amulet of Mara, Jordis will be available for marriage, like any other Housecarl appointed, and will act as shopkeeper once married.
Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Who is the best house steward in Skyrim?
15 Best Skyrim Stewards For Your House
- Uthgerd The Unbroken.
- Talvas Fahtryon.
- Adelaisa Vindicci.
- Njada Stonearm.
- Durak. Durak is a mighty warrior and one of the best followers in the game.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
Can you milk a cow in Skyrim?
“Have you ever wanted to simply walk up to a cow in a farm and milk it to stave off death?”. You can milk any domesticated cows and goats once a day to receive a jug of milk.