- 1 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Where is the steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 3 Does it matter who your steward is in Skyrim?
- 4 How do I get a steward for Windstad Manor?
- 5 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 6 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 7 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 8 Can Kharjo be a steward?
- 9 Can vilkas be a steward?
- 10 Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
- 11 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 12 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 13 Can you have a steward for each house?
- 14 Can you marry Illia?
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Where is the steward for Lakeview Manor?
Choosing a steward
- Windstad Manor, located near the salt marshes of Hjaalmarch.
- Lakeview Manor, located in the forests of Falkreath.
- Heljarchen Hall, located in the snowy tundra of The Pale.
Does it matter who your steward is in Skyrim?
5 Answers. None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.
How do I get a steward for Windstad Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. Skyrim:Personal Steward
- Heljarchen Hall in the Pale.
- Lakeview Manor in Falkreath Hold.
- Windstad Manor in Hjaalmarch.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
Can Kharjo be a steward?
Kharjo, like other Khajiit, cannot be married, or become a Steward.
Can vilkas be a steward?
Try making him a follower and taking him to your home you intend to have him as steward of. Check the list of stewards.
Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
You have to take the follower right outside the house. (The guide mentions you have to “show off the house to them” but really if you just take them to the doorstep its all good) Then you should get the speech option to tell them to be your steward.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Can you have a steward for each house?
Yes, this is completely possible. Every house can have their own steward, the only limitation is that a steward can not be used twice.
Can you marry Illia?
Marriage Options You can in fact marry Illia and keep her as follower on the PC version if you bring up the Skyrim:Console and change her faction and relationship status with the player. Open up console and select Illia.