- 1 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Who can be your steward?
- 3 How long does it take for your steward to furnish your house?
- 4 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 5 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 6 Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
- 7 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 8 Can Kharjo be a steward?
- 9 Can your steward still follow you?
- 10 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 11 Can I make serana your steward?
- 12 How can I get my steward to furnish my house fast?
- 13 Can you have a steward for each house?
- 14 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Who can be your steward?
Followers who can become Stewards
|Aela the Huntress Njada Stonearm Ria Vilkas||Brelyna Maryon Onmund|
|Dawnguard Members DG||Housecarls|
|Agmaer Beleval Celann Durak Ingjard||Calder Gregor Iona Jordis the Sword-Maiden Lydia Rayya Valdimar|
How long does it take for your steward to furnish your house?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
You have to take the follower right outside the house. (The guide mentions you have to “show off the house to them” but really if you just take them to the doorstep its all good) Then you should get the speech option to tell them to be your steward.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
Can Kharjo be a steward?
Kharjo, like other Khajiit, cannot be married, or become a Steward.
Can your steward still follow you?
None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Can I make serana your steward?
Nope. She can ‘t be married, recruited into the Blades, or made into a steward.
How can I get my steward to furnish my house fast?
The amount of time it takes for stewards to furnish your house depends on the number of times you leave the area. The fastest way to complete the process is to find the border of your property and cross it repeatedly until the furnishing is done (PC players can quickly find the border using the tb console command).
Can you have a steward for each house?
Yes, this is completely possible. Every house can have their own steward, the only limitation is that a steward can not be used twice.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.