- 1 How do I get my family to move into Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Can you get Lakeview Manor for free?
- 3 How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 4 How long does it take for Lakeview Manor to be fully furnished?
- 5 Why can’t I move houses in Skyrim?
- 6 Can you move your wife to a new house in Skyrim?
- 7 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 8 Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
- 9 How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
- 10 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 11 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 12 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 13 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 14 How long does it take for a house to be furnished in Skyrim?
- 15 How can I speed up the furnishing of my house in Skyrim?
How do I get my family to move into Lakeview Manor?
The child’s bedroom, whether it’s the bedroom wing, or the upstairs bedroom with the 2 single beds, they need to have a container. Craft 2 child’s beds and chests in the bedroom wing or 2 single beds and one drawer upstairs. Make sure you marry somone if you haven’t and tell your spouse to move to Lakeview Manor.
Can you get Lakeview Manor for free?
Yup. With the city houses, there’s a dialog delay between the time you commit to buy the house and the money is deducted. That’s when you back out of the dialog and dump your gold into a chest. With the Hearthfire properties, it’s handled immediately, like any other merchant transaction.
How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
How long does it take for Lakeview Manor to be fully furnished?
If you bought one room, it will take somewhere around an in-game month or two to finish. If you bought everything, you would ‘ve been better off building the furniture yourself because now you should be prepared to abandon your house until the next era.
Why can’t I move houses in Skyrim?
Try travelling to the house you want you and your spouse to move in and he or she’ll be there. If this still happens, try to wait a few days or reload and saves very often. This happened to me, it resolved itself over a span of a few ingame days. I simply didn’t go to the manor for a few days.
Can you move your wife to a new house in Skyrim?
Talk to your spouse and children, there will be an option to have them move. The destination must have valid sleeping accommodations to appear as a choice.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
How long does it take for a house to be furnished in Skyrim?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
How can I speed up the furnishing of my house in Skyrim?
The fastest way to complete the process is to find the border of your property and cross it repeatedly (50+ times) until the furnishing is done (PC players can quickly find the border using the tb console command).