- 1 How do you get jordis?
- 2 How do you get a Housecarl to stay at home?
- 3 Is jordis a good follower?
- 4 Can jordis the sword-maiden die?
- 5 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 6 Can Sylgja die?
- 7 Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
- 8 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 9 Do you get a Housecarl in Riften?
- 10 Who is better Lydia or jordis?
- 11 Who is the strongest Housecarl in Skyrim?
- 12 How do I marry morwen?
- 13 Can I marry jordis the sword maiden?
- 14 Can you marry Borgakh the steel heart?
- 15 Can you marry Housecarls in Skyrim?
How do you get jordis?
Jordis the Sword-Maiden is a female Nord. She becomes housecarl to the Dragonborn when he or she is appointed Thane of Haafingar. When the Dragonborn purchases Proudspire Manor, she can be found there.
How do you get a Housecarl to stay at home?
You have to make them your steward. You can only have 1 steward per house. So 3. As sessmaru says, housecarls stay with each house unless you make them steward of the other house.
Is jordis a good follower?
Follower. Jordis is a potential follower for the Dragonborn. Her strongest skills are Heavy Armor, Archery, Block and One-Handed.
Can jordis the sword-maiden die?
Shadowmere can die in this game, she just has insanely high regen. she also automatically resurrects after 30 in game days at the spot that she died.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Can Sylgja die?
Or wait until a time late at night when she should be at home in bed, then pick the lock on her door to see if she is inside. Isn’t it, she can only be killed by spiders if you go into the mine while she is in.
Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
You could get two in one house if you use a house you built, then bring a different housecarl over and ask them to be your steward.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
Do you get a Housecarl in Riften?
Iona Iona is a Nord housecarl who is assigned to you when you become Thane of the Rift. Once assigned, she will take residence in your Riften home, Honeyside.
Who is better Lydia or jordis?
Jordis is more compact and blond and friendly, but Lydia is more curvy, has a cooler hairstyle, and come on, b****y girls are kinda sexy.
Who is the strongest Housecarl in Skyrim?
Skyrim: Ranking The Dragonborn’s Housecarls From Worst To Best
- 2 Lydia, Nord Warrior Appointed In Dragonsreach.
- 3 Rayya, Redguard Warrior Of Falkreath.
- 4 Calder, Nord Warrior Of Hjerim.
- 5 Iona, Nord Warrior From The Rift.
- 6 Gregor, Nord Warrior From Dawnstar.
- 7 Jordis The Sword-Maiden.
- 8 Argis The Bulwark.
How do I marry morwen?
Morwen’s Request Morwen asks the Dragonborn to deliver her mother’s necklace to Runil in Falkreath. After completing the quest, Morwen becomes a candidate for marriage. 4
Can I marry jordis the sword maiden?
Much like Iona in Riften, Jordis the Sword – Maiden is another strong, beautiful Nord warrior who you can only marry after becoming thane, purchasing property and receiving her as Housecarl.
Can you marry Borgakh the steel heart?
Borgakh the Steel Heart is an Orsimer warrior found in the Orc Stronghold of Mor Khazgur, west of Solitude. She is the daughter of Chief Larak. She can also serve as a follower and can be married.
Can you marry Housecarls in Skyrim?
Re: Can you marry your housecarl? Yes, she is listed as one of the characters available for marriage.