- 1 Who is the best steward for Windstad Manor?
- 2 How do I get a steward for Windstad Manor?
- 3 Who makes the best stewards in Skyrim?
- 4 How do you get a steward for your house in Skyrim?
- 5 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 6 How do I make Illia steward?
- 7 Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
- 8 Is Windstad manor safe?
- 9 How do I unlock Windstad Manor?
- 10 Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
- 11 Can your wife be a steward in Skyrim?
- 12 Can you marry Illia?
- 13 Can you have a steward for each house?
- 14 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 15 Can your steward still follow you?
Who is the best steward for Windstad Manor?
15 Best Skyrim Stewards For Your House
- Rayya. Rayya is a female Redguard that has the looks to be the toughest follower and steward in the game.
- Jordis The Sword-Maiden.
- Aela The Huntress.
- Brelyna Maryon.
- Mjoll The Lioness.
- Uthgerd The Unbroken.
How do I get a steward for Windstad Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. Skyrim:Personal Steward
- Heljarchen Hall in the Pale.
- Lakeview Manor in Falkreath Hold.
- Windstad Manor in Hjaalmarch.
Who makes the best stewards in Skyrim?
The Skyrim Steward Top 10
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
- Talvas Fathryon (available in the Dragonborn add-on) Max Level: 25. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Adelaisa Vendicci. Max Level: 25. Moral: Will not commit crime.
How do you get a steward for your house in Skyrim?
Once a homestead includes a basic small house, the option to appoint a steward becomes available. Choosing a steward
- Windstad Manor, located near the salt marshes of Hjaalmarch.
- Lakeview Manor, located in the forests of Falkreath.
- Heljarchen Hall, located in the snowy tundra of The Pale.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
How do I make Illia steward?
Illia is an Imperial Ice Mage found in Darklight Tower. Upon entering the tower, the Dragonborn will be confronted by her after she kills a witch. She can be recruited as a follower after completing her quest. With the Hearthfire add-on, she can also become a steward.
Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
You have to take the follower right outside the house. (The guide mentions you have to “show off the house to them” but really if you just take them to the doorstep its all good) Then you should get the speech option to tell them to be your steward.
Is Windstad manor safe?
Heljarchen Hall(The Pale) is the Safest, Windstad Manor has allot more attacks. I agree Its cold there for the kids but it is the safest.
How do I unlock Windstad Manor?
After installing Hearthfire, you may purchase this plot of land at Highmoon Hall in Morthal. If Idgrod Ravencrone is still the jarl, speak with her steward, Aslfur; if the Stormcloaks have control of the hold, speak with the new jarl, Sorli the Builder or her husband Pactur.
Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Can your wife be a steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Can you marry Illia?
Marriage Options You can in fact marry Illia and keep her as follower on the PC version if you bring up the Skyrim:Console and change her faction and relationship status with the player. Open up console and select Illia.
Can you have a steward for each house?
Yes, this is completely possible. Every house can have their own steward, the only limitation is that a steward can not be used twice.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Can your steward still follow you?
None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.