- 1 Where is the steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 3 Does it matter who your steward is in Skyrim?
- 4 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 5 Can Derkeethus be a steward?
- 6 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 7 How do I hire a steward for Windstad Manor?
- 8 Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
- 9 How do you start hearthfire?
- 10 How do you get AELA as a follower?
- 11 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 12 Can you marry a steward Skyrim?
- 13 Can I make Lydia my steward?
Where is the steward for Lakeview Manor?
Choosing a steward
- Windstad Manor, located near the salt marshes of Hjaalmarch.
- Lakeview Manor, located in the forests of Falkreath.
- Heljarchen Hall, located in the snowy tundra of The Pale.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Does it matter who your steward is in Skyrim?
5 Answers. None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
Can Derkeethus be a steward?
According to the Creation Kit, after Hearthfire is installed, there is steward dialogue for the male Argonian voice, implying Derkeethus is eligible to become a steward, but the dialogue does not show up regardless of which of the three homes in Hearthfire he is brought to.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
How do I hire a steward for Windstad Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. With the Hearthfire add-on, certain followers can be hired to become a personal steward upon purchase and construction of any of three new houses:
- Heljarchen Hall in the Pale.
- Lakeview Manor in Falkreath Hold.
- Windstad Manor in Hjaalmarch.
Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
You have to take the follower right outside the house. (The guide mentions you have to “show off the house to them” but really if you just take them to the doorstep its all good) Then you should get the speech option to tell them to be your steward.
How do you start hearthfire?
To initiate the Hearthfire content, simply travel to the cities of Dawnstar, Falkreath or Morthal and speak to the steward there. Ask about purchasing a house and they will prompt you with the 5000 gold fee, handing over a deed to your plot of land.
How do you get AELA as a follower?
Aela can be recruited to be a follower once you’ve completed The Companions Quests. She is a valuable asset to your adventuring party, as she is also an expert trainer in Archery. She values Archery, Sneak, Speech, One-Handed and Light Armor.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Can you marry a steward Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Can I make Lydia my steward?
Yes, they are an available steward. It’s Argis, the housecarl from Markarth. Before, Lydia was following me when talked about being the steward.