- 1 How do you make a shoe box house?
- 2 How do you make a haunted house out of a shoebox?
- 3 What can you make with shoe boxes DIY?
- 4 How do you make a doll house step by step?
- 5 How do you make a cardboard haunted house?
- 6 How do you make a haunted house out of a cereal box?
- 7 How do you make money in a shoebox box?
- 8 Should I keep my shoe boxes?
- 9 What can you do with plastic shoe boxes?
How do you make a shoe box house?
- Open up an empty shoebox and turn it on its side.
- Stand four cardboard toilet paper tubes up next to the shoebox.
- Cut a large rectangle out of your cereal box and fold it in half widthwise to make a roof for your child’s house.
- Cut out a square of cereal box cardboard and place it on top of the paper rolls.
How do you make a haunted house out of a shoebox?
Take the lid off and place the shoebox upright, resting on one of the small sides of the box. Start by making the floors for the house. Cut a piece of corrugated card to fit the width of the upright box. Make a fold, which will stick to the back of the shoebox.
What can you make with shoe boxes DIY?
11 Ways To Upcycle Shoeboxes
- Ribbon Organizer. If you’re the crafty type, you may have a lot of ribbon lying around.
- DIY recharge station.
- Pretty storage box.
- Decorative wall shelves.
- Fabric desktop organizer.
- Chalkboard painted shoebox lids.
- Cable and cord organizer.
- Viewable shoe storage.
How do you make a doll house step by step?
- Step 1 – Create Your Dollhouse Shape. To create the top of your house, cut off opposing flaps from the top of your box.
- Step 2 – Paint and add Wallpaper.
- Step 3 – Add Windows and Doors.
- Step 4 – Flooring.
- Step 5 – Add Siding and Window Frames.
- Step 6 – Add Upper Floors and Wall Partition.
- Step 7 – Create and Attach Roof.
How do you make a cardboard haunted house?
Cardboard Haunted House
- Stack various boxes together until you create the shape you want, then glue to each other with craft or hot glue. If using craft glue, let dry several hours.
- Paint boxes dark gray with acrylic craft paint.
- Attach painted tubes as columns and spires.
How do you make a haunted house out of a cereal box?
- Carefully open the cereal box. Cut the plastic open.
- Turn the inside of the cardboard up and draw the outline for the house, marking where to cut. Then add doors and windows.
- Cut out the outline and the windows.
- Cut a piece from the plastic and tape it inside.
- Glue, tape or staple your house together.
How do you make money in a shoebox box?
Take the lid off the shoebox, and, using your largest piece of currency (eg, quarter, half-dollar, etc.) as a guide, draw a rectangular coin slot wide enough for it to fit. You can draw the coin slot on either the lid or one of the long sides of the box, depending on your preference. Cut out the coin slot.
Should I keep my shoe boxes?
Whatever you decide is fine if it works for you. The only thing that isn’t okay is keeping empty shoe boxes on the floor or shelves of your closet where they are collecting dust or taking up valuable space. One bin or box of different-size boxes is sufficient. Recycle the rest or re-purpose them to store other items.
What can you do with plastic shoe boxes?
Some people use them to store items they rarely use. Others use them to store things such as cocktail napkins, candles or party supplies. And they’re especially effective at corralling all of the lids to your plastic containers. Photos: Clear plastic boxes also work well as a tool to sort and organize old photographs.