- 1 Where do you get sawn logs in Lakeview Manor?
- 2 How do I get more sawn logs in Skyrim?
- 3 How do you expand Lakeview Manor?
- 4 Is Hert a vampire Skyrim?
- 5 How can I get free sawn logs in Skyrim?
- 6 How many logs does it take to build a house in Skyrim?
- 7 What does remodel house into entryway mean in Skyrim?
- 8 Can I make my house bigger in Skyrim?
- 9 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 10 How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
- 11 How do I chop wood in Skyrim without stopping?
- 12 Where can I find a wood cutters AXE in Skyrim?
- 13 Can you make straw in Skyrim?
Where do you get sawn logs in Lakeview Manor?
These can be purchased from several log merchants in the game:
- Aeri – Anga’s Mill in the Pale.
- Bolund – The wood mill in Falkreath.
- Gilfre – Mixwater Mill in Eastmarch.
- Grosta – Heartwood Mill in the Rift.
- Hert – Half-Moon Mill in Falkreath.
- Hod – Wood mill in Riverwood.
- Kharag gro-Shurkul – Solitude Sawmill in Haafingar.
How do I get more sawn logs in Skyrim?
The easiest way to do this is by selling them some firewood, which can typically be cut on a stump nearby. It takes 40 pieces of firewood to pay for 20 logs and a woodcutter’s axe is needed, and not all mills have one lying around. Sawn logs won’t be added to the player’s inventory in Skyrim.
How do you expand Lakeview Manor?
How do I make my Lakeview Manor bigger? The small house is the starting point for all the homesteads adding the main hall is the next step, once you build it the small house can then be remodeled into an entrance hall for the now larger house.
Is Hert a vampire Skyrim?
Hert is a Nord vampire who lives at the Half-Moon Mill. While living a seemingly normal life, the Dragonborn will find out that Hert and her husband are both vampires who feed off of travelers who pass by their mill, this way they can feed and remain in the sunlight. 3
How can I get free sawn logs in Skyrim?
The Dragonborn may also ask permission to cut logs for free from mill owners. Each log cut will yield ten sawn logs. Mill owners will only allow the Dragonborn to use their mill and take the freshly sawn logs if they view him or her as a friend.
How many logs does it take to build a house in Skyrim?
To build it you will need: 24 Sawn Logs. 16 Quarried Stone.
What does remodel house into entryway mean in Skyrim?
When you use Remodel House into Entryway, it does NOT redesign your house. What this does, is change the first part of your house to a fancy entryway area, and changes the furnishing available for that room.
Can I make my house bigger in Skyrim?
If you wish to expand your home past the Small House layout, you can do so by choosing the Main Hall plan at the drafting table, then constructing parts at the carpenter’s workbench. The Main Hall is considered complete after steps 1-6 in the table, but you can expand further by adding a cellar.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath.
How do I chop wood in Skyrim without stopping?
User Info: obishawn. Get a follower, bring up the follower interaction cursor and click on the chopping block repeatedly. Can do that without having to pay any attention to it whatsoever. Do this in Riverwood where there are two chopping blocks, set your follower up on one, you chop on the other.
Where can I find a wood cutters AXE in Skyrim?
Woodcutter’s axes are fairly common in Skyrim, and one or more can be found in most settlements. Riverwood – Three known locations:
- Riverwood Lumber Mill – One is located on a table behind the mill.
- Faendal’s House – Beside the pile of logs next to the fireplace.
- Alvor and Sigrid’s House – In the basement of the house.
Can you make straw in Skyrim?
Where to Get Straw in Skyrim: Straw is one of the easiest materials to find in Skyrim, which is why it’s weird that it’s also one of the most sought-after materials from newbies. Seriously, you can find it in any General Goods store within Skyrim. Just go to any town, and it should be with any of the stores.