- 1 How many manors should I have in Lords mobile?
- 2 Do you need more than 1 barracks in Lords mobile?
- 3 What buildings should I have in Lords mobile?
- 4 How many farms do you need in Lords mobile?
- 5 Who is the strongest player in Lords mobile?
- 6 Can Lords mobile be hacked?
- 7 What happens if I run out of food in Lords mobile?
- 8 What happens when food is zero in Lords mobile?
- 9 How do I farm gems in Lords mobile?
- 10 Do troops starve in Lords mobile?
- 11 Which troops are best for gathering Lords mobile?
- 12 Is food important in Lords mobile?
How many manors should I have in Lords mobile?
At first (once you’ve unlocked all the spots), you should build 2-3 Barracks and divide the rest of the spots between Manors and Infirmaries. As your troop count grows, keep deleting Manors (and Barracks). Eventually, you won’t need more than 2-3 Manors.
Do you need more than 1 barracks in Lords mobile?
Lords Mobile: Is it Good to Have 2 Barracks? Barracks provides a place to train your soldiers in Lords Mobile. You can upgrade it to increase the number of soldiers you can train. To tell the truth, it’s not good for the most player, ADB-Agoni will explain to you why you build more than 1 barrack or stay at 1 barrack.
What buildings should I have in Lords mobile?
- Production Buildings. We’ve already spoken at great lengths about these buildings in the Resources and Buildings Guide for Lords Mobile.
- Castle. This is one of the most important buildings in the game.
- Academy. Of great utility and importance.
- Castle Wall.
- Trading Post.
How many farms do you need in Lords mobile?
Focus on increasing the size of your armies during the middle game. This means you need more food: You should aim for producing 2.5 million food per hour. You can achieve this goal by constructing 15 farms, 2 mines, 2 lumber mills, and 2 quarries.
Who is the strongest player in Lords mobile?
Who is the strongest player in Lords Mobile? – Quora. [A2Z] iamBrenChong was leading the list of strongest player in Lords moblie.
Can Lords mobile be hacked?
Lords Mobile Cheat Tool can be acquired for your Android or iOS device, it features a user-friendly interface and is simple manageable. Our hacks are always up to date and they are made for every one of iOS and Android devices.
What happens if I run out of food in Lords mobile?
What happens when you run out of food? Nothing happens, your troops stay alive even with negative food income. It’s a bug that players have been exploiting since the start of the game, having very little food income as their troops will not die as they should.
What happens when food is zero in Lords mobile?
Food will be deducted from a players Storage according to the troop Upkeep. When food reaches 0, and the system will no longer deduct food resources, and this does not affect a players troops.
How do I farm gems in Lords mobile?
There are several ways to earn free Gems in Lords Mobile.
- Treasure Trove. This will be our biggest source of free gems.
- Maintenance. When the servers are down for maintenance you will receive free gems!
- Monster Hunting.
- Guild Gifts.
- Mystery Box.
Do troops starve in Lords mobile?
All Troops have an hourly Food upkeep, meaning that they consume a certain amount of food from the Total Food Storage, which is deleted every second. If players have a higher Upkeep than Food Production, no food will be produced, and the Food icon on the left side of the screen will display a flashing red 0.
Which troops are best for gathering Lords mobile?
Use Tier 1 troops for gathering. They can run the fastest, and are cheap and quick to heal. Most players respect “First march” rules: If another player is already headed towards a tile (an arrow points to a tile), they don’t try and gather that tile.
Is food important in Lords mobile?
Unlike other resources, you need food for every operation you do in Lords Mobile, you do not need stone to train or heal infantry or build quarries, and you do not need wood to train or heal cavalry or build a lumber mills, and you do not need ore to train or heal ranged or build mines, as well as you do not need gold