- 1 Can you get Lakeview Manor for free?
- 2 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 3 How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 4 Which Manor is the best in Skyrim?
- 5 How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
- 6 How do I get Windstad Manor?
- 7 Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
- 8 Can people steal from Lakeview Manor?
- 9 Can Skyrim kids die?
- 10 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 11 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 12 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 13 Is Windstad manor safe?
- 14 What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
Can you get Lakeview Manor for free?
Yup. With the city houses, there’s a dialog delay between the time you commit to buy the house and the money is deducted. That’s when you back out of the dialog and dump your gold into a chest. With the Hearthfire properties, it’s handled immediately, like any other merchant transaction.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
Which Manor is the best in Skyrim?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
How do I get Windstad Manor?
After installing Hearthfire, you may purchase this plot of land at Highmoon Hall in Morthal. If Idgrod Ravencrone is still the jarl, speak with her steward, Aslfur; if the Stormcloaks have control of the hold, speak with the new jarl, Sorli the Builder or her husband Pactur.
Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
You cannot be robbed.
Can people steal from Lakeview Manor?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Can Skyrim kids die?
Children in Skyrim are immortal until they hit the age of eighteen and become an adult, then they can die. So don’t worry about the safety of the kids, they’re safer than you.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Is Windstad manor safe?
Heljarchen Hall(The Pale) is the Safest, Windstad Manor has allot more attacks. I agree Its cold there for the kids but it is the safest.
What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
Located in Whiterun, right next to Warmaiden’s and near the main gate, is Breezehome. The house has two stories, but is very small. However, Breezehome is the cheapest of all purchasable houses in the game and makes for an excellent starter home.