- 1 Where do you get the key for Breezehome?
- 2 How do I get Breezehome for free?
- 3 How do you unlock Breezehome?
- 4 What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
- 5 Can you marry Lydia in Skyrim?
- 6 Can you marry Karliah?
- 7 Should I keep right eye of the Falmer?
- 8 Can Lydia die forever Skyrim?
- 9 How do I make a lot of money in Skyrim?
- 10 How much does Breezehome cost in Skyrim?
- 11 Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
- 12 What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
- 13 Are all containers in Breezehome safe?
Where do you get the key for Breezehome?
You can help by expanding it! A key to enter Breezehome, a residence you can buy in Whiterun. Received from the Whiterun steward.
How do I get Breezehome for free?
- If dialogue with an NPC is not completed before entering Breezehome, they follow the Dragonborn inside.
- To obtain Breezehome for free, collect 5,000.
- Decorating an area of the house removes spiderwebs and boxes.
How do you unlock Breezehome?
Breezehome (Whiterun) Location: From where you enter Whiterun, it’s the second building on the right, after Warmaiden’s. How to unlock: To purchase it, talk to Proventus Avenicci in Dragonsreach (we found in him the Living Quarters) after you’ve completed the Dragons Rising story mission.
What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
Located in Whiterun, right next to Warmaiden’s and near the main gate, is Breezehome. The house has two stories, but is very small. However, Breezehome is the cheapest of all purchasable houses in the game and makes for an excellent starter home.
Can you marry Lydia in Skyrim?
She can only be married once Breezehome has been purchased. “Is that an amulet of Mara?
Can you marry Karliah?
Karliah is marriable and can be a follower. Then go to Nightingale Hall and speak with Karliah. She should have follower lines right away, for marriage lines you must be wearing an Amulet of Mara, like with any other regular candidate for marriage.
Should I keep right eye of the Falmer?
There is no quest attached to the Right Eye of the Falmer, so it can be sold to merchants who buy stolen goods. 4
Can Lydia die forever Skyrim?
Yes, she can die.
How do I make a lot of money in Skyrim?
The best way to earn Gold in Skyrim
- Using our guide to maxing your Enchanting, Smithing, and Alchemy, get those crafting skills to maximum level.
- Craft, buy, or find some potions which fortify your Enchanting skill.
- Drink one, and with your level 100 Enchanting craft a full set of Fortify Alchemy clothes.
How much does Breezehome cost in Skyrim?
Speak to the steward Proventus Avenicci to purchase Whiterun’s vacant house, Breezehome, for 5000 gold. The purchase includes a manual which details the contents of additions which can purchased separately to spruce up the house.
Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
The Best Locations To Buy A House In Skyrim
- Honeyside (Between 5000 – 8000 Gold) Honeyside in Riften is a modest home for a modest price, but it comes with a lot of benefits.
- Hjerim (8000 – 12000 Gold)
- Proudspire Manor (Cost: 25000 Gold)
- Severin Manor (Free)
Are all containers in Breezehome safe?
All of your houses are safe containers, because the only houses you can buy are the ones that require a key, and therefore cannot be lockpicked, by you or anyone else.