- 1 How do I get a house steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 3 Who can be steward Skyrim?
- 4 Does it matter who your steward is in Skyrim?
- 5 How do you make someone a steward?
- 6 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 7 What is a steward in Skyrim?
- 8 How do you start hearthfire?
- 9 Can you have a biological child in Skyrim?
- 10 Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
- 11 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 12 Can you marry a steward Skyrim?
- 13 Can I make Lydia my steward?
- 14 Is Lydia a good steward?
How do I get a house steward for Lakeview Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Who can be steward Skyrim?
Skyrim: Possible Stewards
- Aela the Huntress ( Skyrim )
- Mjoll the Lioness.
- Brelyna Maryon.
- Uthgerd the Unbroken.
Does it matter who your steward is in Skyrim?
5 Answers. None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.
How do you make someone a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
What is a steward in Skyrim?
A steward is an individual who offers his or her services in protecting and maintaining a homestead in The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire.
How do you start hearthfire?
To initiate the Hearthfire content, simply travel to the cities of Dawnstar, Falkreath or Morthal and speak to the steward there. Ask about purchasing a house and they will prompt you with the 5000 gold fee, handing over a deed to your plot of land.
Can you have a biological child in Skyrim?
No, it is not possible to have children in Skyrim. Aside from marrying and having your spouse cook dinner for you, there is decidedly limited spousal interaction. If you are using a PC, you can download this mod which will allow you to adopt children from Riften, if you really want a little brat.
Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Can you marry a steward Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Can I make Lydia my steward?
Yes, they are an available steward. It’s Argis, the housecarl from Markarth. Before, Lydia was following me when talked about being the steward.
Is Lydia a good steward?
Lydia knows what it’s like to take care of a homestead. She’s a housecarl that can be chosen to join the blades, or as a marriage candidate, or even as a follower and steward. She’s a skilled warrior that can take care of herself as well as keep you safe.