- 1 Where is corundum ore near Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Which house has the most mannequins Skyrim?
- 3 How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 4 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 5 Which hearthfire house is best?
- 6 Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
- 7 Can you kill Delphine and esbern instead of Paarthurnax?
- 8 What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
- 9 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 10 How long does it take your steward to furnish your house?
- 11 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 12 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 13 Can your steward still follow you?
- 14 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Where is corundum ore near Lakeview Manor?
There are two corundum ore veins, one is located south-southwest of the log pile on the hill, it is on the west side of big rock cropping (parallel to the west side of the stables, up the hill, behind a pine tree) and another is located on the easternmost of two islands in Lake Ilinalta that are visible from the
Which house has the most mannequins Skyrim?
1 Answer. According to this chart on UESP The windhelm house has the highest amount of overall display types, with 12 bookshelves, 2 shield plaques, 7 weapon plaques, 1 weapon rack, 7 display cases, and 3 mannequins.
How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
Which hearthfire house is best?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Can you kill Delphine and esbern instead of Paarthurnax?
Because Delphine and Esbern are always essential characters and cannot die it is not possible to kill them to protect Paarthurnax. However, you may still kill Paarthurnax at any time after this point; the quest will now reappear in your journal and can be completed normally.
What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
Located in Whiterun, right next to Warmaiden’s and near the main gate, is Breezehome. The house has two stories, but is very small. However, Breezehome is the cheapest of all purchasable houses in the game and makes for an excellent starter home.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
How long does it take your steward to furnish your house?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Can your steward still follow you?
None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.