- 1 Does Proudspire Manor have a secret room?
- 2 How do I get the Proudspire Manor in solitude?
- 3 Why is Proudspire Manor so expensive?
- 4 Can you steal the key to Proudspire Manor?
- 5 Who is the best person to marry in Skyrim?
- 6 Can you get Proudspire Manor for free?
- 7 What is the most expensive thing in Skyrim?
- 8 How do I get on Proudspire Manor without buying it?
- 9 What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
- 10 Can you marry jordis the sword maiden?
- 11 How do you get the stones of Barenziah in Proudspire Manor without buying it?
- 12 What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
- 13 How many kids can you adopt in Skyrim?
Does Proudspire Manor have a secret room?
You get a secret entrance to your enchanting/alchemy room and there’s a wardrobe just outside to keep your ingredients and soul gems in. There are plenty of bookshelves, and the armory comes with three mannequins and a bunch of display cases and weapon racks.
How do I get the Proudspire Manor in solitude?
The player can purchase the house Proudspire Manor in Solitude after completing a quest for the city’s Jarl. It can be purchased for 25,000 gold from Falk Firebeard, the steward. Inside the Castle/Fort courtyard of Solitude you’ll see Imperials Practicing archery.
Why is Proudspire Manor so expensive?
Re: Why is Proudspire Manor so expensive? It is located in the district where all of the city’s nobles live which is near the blue palace thus explaining the high price. Perfect if you are a noble, a disappointment to dragonborns that slay dragons and loot ruins for a living.
Can you steal the key to Proudspire Manor?
Pickpocketing Proudspire manor key? Fandom. Pickpocketing Proudspire manor key? In the wikia article for the stones of Barenziah it says you can pickpocket the key off the steward to get the stone in Proudspire manor.
Who is the best person to marry in Skyrim?
Skyrim: 20 Best Wives & How To Marry Them
- 1 Aela The Huntress. The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress.
- 2 Lydia.
- 3 Mjoll The Lioness.
- 4 Jenassa.
- 5 Muiri.
- 6 Camilla Valerius.
- 7 Borgakh The Steel Heart.
- 8 Shahvee.
Can you get Proudspire Manor for free?
Proudspire Manor in Solitude can be free as in Whiterun.
What is the most expensive thing in Skyrim?
Daedric Warhammer of Annihilating is the most expensive weapon in the game, with a high price of 24320 Septims. It weighs 31, and its damage output is 30. The weapon enchantment on it is that any Summoned Daedra up to level 36 is sent back to Oblivion.
How do I get on Proudspire Manor without buying it?
Proudspire Manor can be entered through the patio door using the Solitude Fletcher’s key, so the manor does not need to be purchased to obtain its unusual gem.
What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
Located in Whiterun, right next to Warmaiden’s and near the main gate, is Breezehome. The house has two stories, but is very small. However, Breezehome is the cheapest of all purchasable houses in the game and makes for an excellent starter home.
Can you marry jordis the sword maiden?
Much like Iona in Riften, Jordis the Sword – Maiden is another strong, beautiful Nord warrior who you can only marry after becoming thane, purchasing property and receiving her as Housecarl.
How do you get the stones of Barenziah in Proudspire Manor without buying it?
On the stones of Barenziah page in this wiki it says that you can get inside proudspire manor without buying it, through the backdooe entrance with the fletchers key.
What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
The Best Locations To Buy A House In Skyrim
- Honeyside (Between 5000 – 8000 Gold) Honeyside in Riften is a modest home for a modest price, but it comes with a lot of benefits.
- Hjerim (8000 – 12000 Gold)
- Proudspire Manor (Cost: 25000 Gold)
- Severin Manor (Free)
How many kids can you adopt in Skyrim?
If you have Hearthfire installed, you can adopt up to two children in Skyrim. You do not have to be married to adopt. Children can only be adopted if you have a child’s bedroom in your house or extra beds and containers in your self-built houses.