- 1 Where is iron near Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Can you rebuild Lakeview Manor?
- 3 How do you upgrade Lakeview Manor?
- 4 Where is the clay deposit at Lakeview Manor?
- 5 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 6 Is there iron ore near Windstad Manor?
- 7 What happens if you remodel house into entryway?
- 8 Which hearthfire house is best?
- 9 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 10 Is the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
- 11 How much does it cost to upgrade Lakeview Manor?
- 12 Can I make Lakeview Manor bigger?
- 13 What does Clay do in Skyrim?
- 14 Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
- 15 How do you get animals in Lakeview Manor?
Where is iron near Lakeview Manor?
Two iron ore veins are located just south from the workbenches, at the bottom of the cliff wall next to the path.
Can you rebuild Lakeview Manor?
The only known way to reset the house is to disable the DLC, load the game, save it, then reenable the DLC. There’s no known way to reset or rebuild the house with different additions. Just remember to take out everything inside that you want to keep.
How do you upgrade Lakeview Manor?
Once you hire a steward for it you can also have them upgrade rooms for you. You actually have to build the physical structure of the house and everything outside. Afterwards, you can assign a steward to the house and pay them to furnish the inside instead of building everything yourself.
Where is the clay deposit at Lakeview Manor?
Homestead deposits Lakeview Manor: Directly outside, slightly to the right facing out of the front door, in front of a grouping of three trees. Windstad Manor: Just north of the wood chopping block. Also located directly east of the log pile.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
Is there iron ore near Windstad Manor?
There is an iron ore vein south of the carpenter’s workbench and the front door of the Manor. The Hjaalmarch Stormcloak Camp a short walk to the south-east, and the Pale Imperial Camp to the east have blacksmiths that sell iron, corundum, and steel for building up the homestead.
What happens if you remodel house into entryway?
When remodeling the Small House into an Entryway any items you have in containers will go into the chest inside the Entryway. You won’t lose anything.
Which hearthfire house is best?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
Is the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
The outside chest is definitely safe. I did recently encounter a bug where I had my character go into Lakeview Manor, change into her house clothes but kept her armor on her, as i normally do, saved the game and when I reloaded, her bracers, boots, shield and helmet were all missing.
How much does it cost to upgrade Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
Can I make Lakeview Manor bigger?
How do I make my Lakeview Manor bigger? The small house is the starting point for all the homesteads adding the main hall is the next step, once you build it the small house can then be remodeled into an entrance hall for the now larger house.
What does Clay do in Skyrim?
Clay is used to build the walls of houses in the Hearthfire DLC.
Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
Rayya can be asked to become a steward for a homestead in Hearthfire. She is also a candidate for marriage.
How do you get animals in Lakeview Manor?
If you take a housecarl to the manor (not sure if it has to be finished) then they’ll ask if you want them to relocate there. I took Iona from Riften. Then you can ask her to add some extra stuff to the place. You can get a cow and a chicken that live in that little pen.