- 1 Where can I get corundum ingot?
- 2 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 3 Can bandits steal from Lakeview Manor?
- 4 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 5 What can you do with corundum ingots?
- 6 Where can I get straw in Lakeview Manor?
- 7 Can Skyrim kids die?
- 8 How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
- 9 Which hearthfire house is best?
- 10 Can you have a steward for each house?
- 11 Is the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
- 12 How many mannequins are in Lakeview Manor?
- 13 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Where can I get corundum ingot?
- Darkwater Crossing.
- Ustengrav – One Ore on a platform across and above the Shout wall.
- There are around 20 individual veins located in Blackreach.
- Goldenrock Mine.
- Knifepoint Mine in Knifepoint Ridge.
- inside and outside Liar’s Retreat.
- At the end of the cave in Ravenscar Hollow.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
Can bandits steal from Lakeview Manor?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
What can you do with corundum ingots?
Corundum Ingots are used to forge or upgrade scaled, steel plate or banded iron weapons and armor. An ingot can also be used in one Atronach Forge Recipe.
Where can I get straw in Lakeview Manor?
If you mean straw as in the building material, you can usually find them in general stores in certain holds. I know the general store in Falkreath supplies it (as well as goat horns and glass, if you’re building a house), as well as the one in Solitude and Whiterun (I think).
Can Skyrim kids die?
Children in Skyrim are immortal until they hit the age of eighteen and become an adult, then they can die. So don’t worry about the safety of the kids, they’re safer than you.
How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
Which hearthfire house is best?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Can you have a steward for each house?
Yes, this is completely possible. Every house can have their own steward, the only limitation is that a steward can not be used twice.
Is the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
The outside chest is definitely safe. I did recently encounter a bug where I had my character go into Lakeview Manor, change into her house clothes but kept her armor on her, as i normally do, saved the game and when I reloaded, her bracers, boots, shield and helmet were all missing.
How many mannequins are in Lakeview Manor?
Three houses, one mannequin each for main hall and cellar.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.