- 1 Which Skyrim house has the most bookshelves?
- 2 How much does it cost to fully furnish Proudspire Manor?
- 3 Does Proudspire Manor come furnished?
- 4 Does Proudspire Manor have a secret room?
- 5 Can you have a biological child in Skyrim?
- 6 How do I get Breezehome for free?
- 7 Can you get Proudspire Manor for free?
- 8 Why is Proudspire Manor so expensive?
- 9 How do I get on Proudspire Manor without buying?
- 10 What is the most expensive thing in Skyrim?
- 11 What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
- 12 What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
- 13 Can you steal the key to Proudspire Manor?
- 14 Who is the best person to marry in Skyrim?
- 15 Where is the secret room in Proudspire Manor?
Which Skyrim house has the most bookshelves?
5 Answers. Windhelm House has in fact 12 shelves, each capable of holding 11 books. There are four bookshelves ( with 2 shelves each) and one taller bookshelve ( with 4 shelves ) with the total of 12 shelves, the house can hold 132 books.
How much does it cost to fully furnish Proudspire Manor?
You can check out the full study here. For example, the team worked out that a fully – furnished Proudspire Manor in Skyrim’s Solitude costs around 36,200 Septims.
Does Proudspire Manor come furnished?
once they have personally helped the Jarl with Elisif’s Tribute. You may also purchase upgrades from him to furnish the house. The home also comes with the services of Jordis the Sword-Maiden as housecarl.
Does Proudspire Manor have a secret room?
You get a secret entrance to your enchanting/alchemy room and there’s a wardrobe just outside to keep your ingredients and soul gems in. There are plenty of bookshelves, and the armory comes with three mannequins and a bunch of display cases and weapon racks.
Can you have a biological child in Skyrim?
No, it is not possible to have children in Skyrim. Aside from marrying and having your spouse cook dinner for you, there is decidedly limited spousal interaction. If you are using a PC, you can download this mod which will allow you to adopt children from Riften, if you really want a little brat.
How do I get Breezehome for free?
- If dialogue with an NPC is not completed before entering Breezehome, they follow the Dragonborn inside.
- To obtain Breezehome for free, collect 5,000.
- Decorating an area of the house removes spiderwebs and boxes.
Can you get Proudspire Manor for free?
Proudspire Manor in Solitude can be free as in Whiterun.
Why is Proudspire Manor so expensive?
Re: Why is Proudspire Manor so expensive? It is located in the district where all of the city’s nobles live which is near the blue palace thus explaining the high price. Perfect if you are a noble, a disappointment to dragonborns that slay dragons and loot ruins for a living.
How do I get on Proudspire Manor without buying?
Proudspire Manor can be entered through the patio door using the Solitude Fletcher’s key, so the manor does not need to be purchased to obtain its unusual gem.
What is the most expensive thing in Skyrim?
Daedric Warhammer of Annihilating is the most expensive weapon in the game, with a high price of 24320 Septims. It weighs 31, and its damage output is 30. The weapon enchantment on it is that any Summoned Daedra up to level 36 is sent back to Oblivion.
What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
Located in Whiterun, right next to Warmaiden’s and near the main gate, is Breezehome. The house has two stories, but is very small. However, Breezehome is the cheapest of all purchasable houses in the game and makes for an excellent starter home.
What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
The Best Locations To Buy A House In Skyrim
- Honeyside (Between 5000 – 8000 Gold) Honeyside in Riften is a modest home for a modest price, but it comes with a lot of benefits.
- Hjerim (8000 – 12000 Gold)
- Proudspire Manor (Cost: 25000 Gold)
- Severin Manor (Free)
Can you steal the key to Proudspire Manor?
Pickpocketing Proudspire manor key? Fandom. Pickpocketing Proudspire manor key? In the wikia article for the stones of Barenziah it says you can pickpocket the key off the steward to get the stone in Proudspire manor.
Who is the best person to marry in Skyrim?
Skyrim: 20 Best Wives & How To Marry Them
- 1 Aela The Huntress. The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress.
- 2 Lydia.
- 3 Mjoll The Lioness.
- 4 Jenassa.
- 5 Muiri.
- 6 Camilla Valerius.
- 7 Borgakh The Steel Heart.
- 8 Shahvee.
Where is the secret room in Proudspire Manor?
Walk down the hall and enter the first door on your right. It’s the only door in the basement and that room is usually used by your Housecarl. When you enter that room turn to your right so you can see the wall behind the door.