- 1 How much does it cost to live at the Rogue Valley Manor?
- 2 When was the Rogue Valley Manor built?
- 3 What is in Medford Oregon?
- 4 Is Medford Oregon a good place to live?
- 5 How far is Medford Oregon from the ocean?
- 6 What’s the crime rate in Medford Oregon?
- 7 What is the cost of living in Medford Oregon?
- 8 Does it snow in Medford Oregon?
- 9 Is Medford Oregon cool?
- 10 What’s the cheapest place to live in Oregon?
- 11 How cold does it get in Medford Oregon?
- 12 Is Medford a bad area?
How much does it cost to live at the Rogue Valley Manor?
Rogue Valley Manor Price
|Facility||Private Room Monthly Cost||Non-private Room Monthly Cost|
|Rogue Valley Manor *||$6,296||$3,558|
|State Average Cost||$8,943||$8,425|
|*These prices are estimates|
When was the Rogue Valley Manor built?
The Rogue Valley Medical Center (now Asante) opened in 1958, and the Rogue Valley Manor was built in 1961, boosting Medford’s reputation as a regional health and retirement center.
What is in Medford Oregon?
Plan your sightseeing with our list of the top things to do in Medford, Oregon.
- Rogue River. Rogue Jet Boat Adventures | Photo Copyright: Brad Lane.
- Upper and Lower Table Rock.
- Downtown Medford Shopping and Dining.
- Prescott Park.
- Medford Railroad Park.
- Crater Lake National Park.
- Applegate Lake.
Is Medford Oregon a good place to live?
Medford is an excellent place to live if you are not expecting perfection. There are tons of things to do for all ages if you actually look into it. Outdoors lovers have year round activities; hunting, fishing camping etc in the warm months and skiing/snowboarding during the cold months.
How far is Medford Oregon from the ocean?
Medford is 27 miles north of the California border, 118 miles east of the Pacific Ocean, and 75 miles west of Klamath Falls.
What’s the crime rate in Medford Oregon?
With a crime rate of 56 per one thousand residents, Medford has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 18.
What is the cost of living in Medford Oregon?
Medford cost of living is 100.6
|COST OF LIVING||Medford||Oregon|
|Median Home Cost||$277,700||$344,200|
Does it snow in Medford Oregon?
Medford averages 3 inches of snow per year.
Is Medford Oregon cool?
Medford is pretty cool. And that might be an understatement. Here, you can have the ultimate urban adventure with theaters, brewpubs, wineries and artisan cuisine; or you can experience the great outdoors with the Rogue River and Table Rocks just a stone’s throw away.
What’s the cheapest place to live in Oregon?
Here you’ll find the list, along with the highlights that are top 10 cheapest places to live in Oregon in 2021.
- Coos Bay.
- Baker City.
- Klamath Falls.
How cold does it get in Medford Oregon?
In Medford, the summers are short, hot, dry, and mostly clear and the winters are very cold, wet, and mostly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 32°F to 93°F and is rarely below 23°F or above 102°F.
Is Medford a bad area?
Overall, Medford is a safe place to live with a very low crime rate. Living in a complex of apartments has been an enjoyable experience.