- 1 How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 How do I get a house Carl?
- 3 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 4 How do you get a Housecarl to stay at home?
- 5 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 6 How long does it take the steward to furnish your house?
- 7 Can you have a steward for each house?
- 8 Can I marry my Housecarl in Skyrim?
- 9 Will my Housecarl go to my house?
- 10 Can you dismiss a steward?
- 11 Should I make my Housecarl my steward?
- 12 Who is best to marry in Skyrim?
- 13 Can your Housecarl die?
- 14 How many Housecarls can you have in one house?
- 15 How do I marry jordis the sword maiden?
How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
How do I get a house Carl?
Once you have purchased the home in Windhelm, Hjerim, and attained the rank of Thane of Windhelm, Calder is appointed as your housecarl and will automatically appear in Hjerim.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
How do you get a Housecarl to stay at home?
You have to make them your steward. You can only have 1 steward per house. So 3. As sessmaru says, housecarls stay with each house unless you make them steward of the other house.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
How long does it take the steward to furnish your house?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
Can you have a steward for each house?
Yes, this is completely possible. Every house can have their own steward, the only limitation is that a steward can not be used twice.
Can I marry my Housecarl in Skyrim?
Re: Can you marry your housecarl? Yes, she is listed as one of the characters available for marriage. There are threads detailing how exactly to marry an NPC if you wish.
Will my Housecarl go to my house?
They do only go to the house in their starting city, so you have to own the Solitude house for Jori or the Whiterun one for Lydia. You can ‘t get them to go to other houses that I’ve noticed.
Can you dismiss a steward?
A steward can be dismissed using the console.
Should I make my Housecarl my steward?
5 Answers. None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.
Who is best to marry in Skyrim?
Skyrim: 20 Best Wives & How To Marry Them
- 1 Aela The Huntress. The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress.
- 2 Lydia.
- 3 Mjoll The Lioness.
- 4 Jenassa.
- 5 Muiri.
- 6 Camilla Valerius.
- 7 Borgakh The Steel Heart.
- 8 Shahvee.
Can your Housecarl die?
If your housecarl, or any other follower for that matter dies in earnest, then they are gone forever (discounting console voodoo).
How many Housecarls can you have in one house?
Every Housecarl possesses a standardized set of skills: One -Handed, Block, Archery, and Heavy Armor, in preparation for the physical burdens they must place on themselves to protect their Thane from harm. There are five Housecarls that can join you: Lydia of Whiterun.
How do I marry jordis the sword maiden?
Marriage. If the Dragonborn wears the Amulet of Mara, Jordis will be available for marriage, like any other Housecarl appointed, and will act as shopkeeper once married.