- 1 How do you kill the Wraith in the painting?
- 2 What happens if you let iris keep the rose?
- 3 What happens if you let olgierd die?
- 4 What was Iris greatest fear?
- 5 How do you use Yrden sign?
- 6 Is olgierd von Everec in the books?
- 7 Why did olgierd leave Iris?
- 8 What happens if you take the Purple Rose?
- 9 Is Gaunter O DIMM a God?
- 10 Can you reunite olgierd and Iris?
- 11 How do I kill olgierd?
- 12 Is it better to let olgierd die?
- 13 Is Gaunter Odimm evil?
How do you kill the Wraith in the painting?
It’s really easy to kill the Wraith, as the other bosses of this Expansion as soon as you understand how.
- First of all, do not use Yrden or any other signs expect Quen, because they don’t do anyt sort of effect.
- Of course, use the oil blade against the wraiths.
- Equip Lunar Dust bomb and use it against her.
What happens if you let iris keep the rose?
If Geralt decides to let Iris keep the rose, the dog and cat will be resigned to their fate to watch over her, hoping another in the future will free them. Iris will go back into her slumber, and Geralt leaves through the portal back into the real world.
What happens if you let olgierd die?
If you choose to save Olgierd, the failure will end in death of both of you. However, if you succeed, you will receive the Iris’ saber from him. During the additional level to which you will be transported to solve the clue, you can also find the Viper venomous silver sword.
What was Iris greatest fear?
The Type of a Monster will determine what Oil it is weak against.
|Ethereal ( Iris ‘ Greatest Fear )|
|Appearing in||Hearts of Stone DLC|
How do you use Yrden sign?
- To use the Yrden sign, Right-click anywhere on the ground, and the trap will appear on that spot.
- Endurance is used whenever the sign is cast, if the overall level is too low, Geralt will not be able to cast the sign.
Is olgierd von Everec in the books?
12 OLGIERD VON EVEREC The chances of David Beckham- err, sorry, Olgierd von Everec being included in the show is little to none. That’s because he’s only a made-up character for the game- a downloadable content (DLC), even.
Why did olgierd leave Iris?
Olgierd, still in love with Iris, tried to convince her to elope with him, but Iris didn’t wish to cut herself off from her family, leaving them with no choice in the matter.
What happens if you take the Purple Rose?
At the end of the quest, Geralt can take the rose or leave it with Iris. Taking the rose will cut her connection to the world, erasing the painted world and possibly Iris herself.
Is Gaunter O DIMM a God?
Spoiler Alert: Gaunter O ‘ Dimm is a demon. At first meeting Gaunter in White Orchard one would think he is just a know-it-all traveling merchant of some sort. But with the DLC Hearts of Stone we learn more about this Man of Mirrors.
Can you reunite olgierd and Iris?
Actually, what I wished would ‘ve happened was if you save Olgierd and let Iris live, he would travel back to his home and enter the painted world. Then he and Iris can be happy together again, with the painting changing to show the two of them, happy together again.
How do I kill olgierd?
The best way to deal with Olgierd Von Everec is to counter his attacks and use the opening to unleash your attack combo. You can counter most of his attacks like his straight charging attack and his last attack when his sword glows red after a combo.
Is it better to let olgierd die?
Either end has the same outcome in that respect, so it’s a matter of choosing a lesser evil when deciding which one to let walk free. But if you pity Olgierd, letting him die mercifully allows him to escape his grief and ensures he won’t continue harming innocents.
Is Gaunter Odimm evil?
Gaunter O’Dimm’s deals have always, besides taking souls, something of a deal with the devil about them. Everything he does aims to generate misery, despair and pain to the soul, as if it was something he draws power from. So yeah, Gaunter O’Dimm is not ‘just evil ‘.