- 1 Can you rebuild Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Can bandits steal from Lakeview Manor?
- 3 Is the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
- 4 How do I find out why Skyrim CTD?
- 5 How do you remodel Lakeview Manor?
- 6 Do bandits attack your house in Skyrim?
- 7 How many mannequins are in Lakeview Manor?
- 8 Who is the Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
- 9 Can you cheat on your wife in Skyrim?
- 10 Can you have a biological child in Skyrim?
- 11 Can you move your family to Lakeview Manor?
- 12 Is it normal for Skyrim to crash?
- 13 Is there a Skyrim crash log?
- 14 Where are vortex profiles stored?
Can you rebuild Lakeview Manor?
The only known way to reset the house is to disable the DLC, load the game, save it, then reenable the DLC. There’s no known way to reset or rebuild the house with different additions. Just remember to take out everything inside that you want to keep.
Can bandits steal from Lakeview Manor?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Is the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
The outside chest is definitely safe. I did recently encounter a bug where I had my character go into Lakeview Manor, change into her house clothes but kept her armor on her, as i normally do, saved the game and when I reloaded, her bracers, boots, shield and helmet were all missing.
How do I find out why Skyrim CTD?
The first step in identifying the cause of any crash is to enable logging so that Skyrim will tell you exactly what happened before the game crashed. By looking at what is happening to cause the crash, we can then determine which mod is causing the crash itself. To enable logging, we need to edit your Skyrim. ini file.
How do you remodel Lakeview Manor?
To re-do your house in Hearthfire DLC:
- Take EVERYTHING that you want from your home.
- Make sure followers leave the home. (
- Walk outside your home, and save.
- Go to your XBOX dashboard, delete the Hearthfire DLC.
- Launch Skyrim without the DLC and proceed to load your save.
- Once you are in-game, your house will be gone.
Do bandits attack your house in Skyrim?
The spouse may be “rescued” before the quest ever begins if you adopt a child. Bandits are found attacking your spouse’s original home, where you can get the quest in your journal.
How many mannequins are in Lakeview Manor?
Three houses, one mannequin each for main hall and cellar.
Who is the Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
The characters unique to Lakeview Manor are: Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath. Llewellyn the Nightingale, a bard who can be hired at Lakeview Manor.
Can you cheat on your wife in Skyrim?
How exactly can you cheat on your wife in this game? It is impossible.
Can you have a biological child in Skyrim?
No, it is not possible to have children in Skyrim. Aside from marrying and having your spouse cook dinner for you, there is decidedly limited spousal interaction. If you are using a PC, you can download this mod which will allow you to adopt children from Riften, if you really want a little brat.
Can you move your family to Lakeview Manor?
The child’s bedroom, whether it’s the bedroom wing, or the upstairs bedroom with the 2 single beds, they need to have a container. Craft 2 child’s beds and chests in the bedroom wing or 2 single beds and one drawer upstairs. Make sure you marry somone if you haven’t and tell your spouse to move to Lakeview Manor.
Is it normal for Skyrim to crash?
that’s just skyrim in general. Just start playing again and don’t worry about it. Usually happens when you’ve been playing for a long time and stuff hasn’t reset everywhere yet. Causes memory issues when it’s having to remember where where you dropped stuff and stored stuff etc.
Is there a Skyrim crash log?
Go to My Documents/My Games/ Skyrim and open up Skyrim. ini. If the section [Papyrus] already exists, then you might add it without the section identifier. Next time you start the game you should see a new folder called ” logs ” inside that folder.
Where are vortex profiles stored?
After installing Vortex on your new device make sure to copy the Vortex folder found in User/AppData/Roaming/ to the same exact location on your new computer/laptop.