- 1 How do I get a steward for Windstad Manor?
- 2 How do I get my Housecarl to my house?
- 3 How do I make Lydia my steward?
- 4 How do you get Lydia to move house?
- 5 Is Windstad manor safe?
- 6 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 7 Can your Housecarl die?
- 8 Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
- 9 Can I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
- 10 Can you have a biological child in Skyrim?
- 11 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 12 Can you marry Lydia in Skyrim?
- 13 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 14 How do I marry Lydia?
- 15 Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
How do I get a steward for Windstad Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. Skyrim:Personal Steward
- Heljarchen Hall in the Pale.
- Lakeview Manor in Falkreath Hold.
- Windstad Manor in Hjaalmarch.
How do I get my Housecarl to my house?
Rayya is a Redguard warrior found in the Jarl’s Longhouse in Falkreath. She becomes your personal housecarl when you have earned the title of Thane of Falkreath Hold if Hearthfire is installed.
How do I make Lydia my steward?
PC If Lydia is asked to be a steward, then asked to be a follower again, the option for her to become a steward again will be lost. To fix this, part ways with her or attack her until she leaves the Dragonborn’s service, then she will return to the homestead she was steward of.
How do you get Lydia to move house?
Outside of possible console solutions, there’s really only two ways to get her to move elsewhere:
- Recruit her into the Blades; my understanding is that she’ll then make Blades HQ her home when she’s not following you.
- Marry her and move into another house you own.
Is Windstad manor safe?
Heljarchen Hall(The Pale) is the Safest, Windstad Manor has allot more attacks. I agree Its cold there for the kids but it is the safest.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Can your Housecarl die?
If your housecarl, or any other follower for that matter dies in earnest, then they are gone forever (discounting console voodoo).
Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
You could get two in one house if you use a house you built, then bring a different housecarl over and ask them to be your steward.
Can I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
Characters. The characters unique to Lakeview Manor are: Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath. Llewellyn the Nightingale, a bard who can be hired at Lakeview Manor.
Can you have a biological child in Skyrim?
No, it is not possible to have children in Skyrim. Aside from marrying and having your spouse cook dinner for you, there is decidedly limited spousal interaction. If you are using a PC, you can download this mod which will allow you to adopt children from Riften, if you really want a little brat.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
Can you marry Lydia in Skyrim?
She can only be married once Breezehome has been purchased. “Is that an amulet of Mara?
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
How do I marry Lydia?
To marry anyone, you have to speak with Maramel in Riften and do this Skyrim:The Bonds of Matrimony – UESPWiki wear the Amulet of Mara, and go talk to Lydia. To marry Lydia, you have to complete the quest “Dragon Rising” and be the owner of Breezehome in Whiterun.
Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
Rayya can be asked to become a steward for a homestead in Hearthfire. She is also a candidate for marriage.