- 1 How do I get out of draynor mansion?
- 2 Where is the spade in draynor Manor?
- 3 How do I complete Misthalin mystery?
- 4 How do I get tele to draynor?
- 5 How do I kill count draynor?
- 6 How do you complete Ernest the chicken?
- 7 Where is the spade in ernest the chicken?
- 8 How do you dye Goblin mail orange?
- 9 What Osrs compost is best?
- 10 Where can I get a spade?
- 11 How do you get a spade in Osrs f2p?
- 12 How do I unlock Misthalin?
- 13 How do you get into the abyss Osrs?
How do I get out of draynor mansion?
Be careful as upon entering the mansion, it is impossible to exit through the main door, making an exit on the east side of the building the only way out. Outside it there are various magical cabbage spawns which temporarily boost players defense levels, evil trees and the Draynor Fountain.
Where is the spade in draynor Manor?
At the east end of the hallway is a staircase leading down, and a storage area containing a spade, shears, bucket, and a Bronze medium helm. The door to the north leads into the yard, allowing players to escape the manor.
How do I complete Misthalin mystery?
The riddle refers to the piano found in the north-eastern corner of the manor (music). You must enter the room through the the damaged north eastern wall. The Killer wants you dead – play the notes D-E-A-D on the piano, and search it to find an emerald key.
How do I get tele to draynor?
Home teleport to the Draynor Village lodestone will take you just to the north of the village (which will also be south of Death’s office). Using an Explorer’s ring 3 to teleport to the Falador cabbage patch and then running south then east through the stone wall and then south will take you to the Draynor market.
How do I kill count draynor?
Tips. Count Draynor can’t be killed with a typical, everyday weapon, but he can be damaged by one. A player needs to have a stake and a hammer and drive a stake through his heart, although players have to take almost all of his health first.
How do you complete Ernest the chicken?
Pull the lever on the east wall to exit the secret room. Go to the top floor and talk to Professor Oddenstein. Give him the items, and he will fix his machine, which will turn Ernest back into a human. Congratulations, quest complete!
Where is the spade in ernest the chicken?
Pick up the spade in the far eastern room on the ground floor [UK]. Exit out the back door in the same room.
How do you dye Goblin mail orange?
Grubfoot tries on the blue goblin mail You need to make orange and blue dye. Orange dye is made from combining red dye (3 redberries and 5 coins) with yellow dye (2 onions and 5 coins).
What Osrs compost is best?
Ultracompost is the most potent version of compost, outclassing supercompost, that is used in the Farming skill to greatly reduce the chance of a farming patch from becoming diseased per growth stage by 90% (compared to 50% for compost and 85% for supercompost).
Where can I get a spade?
Spades can be found in the following locations:
- One can be purchased from the Trader in Skalitz.
- Zbyshek has one which he is using to fend off Mutt, in Skalitz.
- The Rattay Miller will also give you one if you agree to do his “morally ambiguous” work.
How do you get a spade in Osrs f2p?
Speak to Konoo at the saltpetre mine and ask “do you have a spare spade “. He will give you one. Take from the tool rack in the Lumbridge Swamp shed.
How do I unlock Misthalin?
- Talk to Abigale in the south-east corner of Lumbridge Swamp and offer your help. (
- Take the boat to the south.
- Take a bucket from the fountain to the west.
- Head to the west of the manor.
- Use the bucket on the barrel of rain water.
- Take the manor key from the bottom of the empty barrel.
How do you get into the abyss Osrs?
The entrance to the Abyss is in Wilderness (level 5), directly north of Edgeville. To use the Abyss, you must have completed the Mage of Zamorak miniquest. Head north of the Edgeville bank and straight into the Wilderness (level 4 to 6). Use the ‘Teleport’ option on the Mage of Zamorak to access the Abyss.