- 1 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 2 Is the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
- 3 Can people steal from Lakeview Manor?
- 4 Can you rebuild Lakeview Manor?
- 5 Can Skyrim kids die?
- 6 Can you make Lakeview Manor bigger?
- 7 Can you cheat on your wife in Skyrim?
- 8 Can you have a biological child in Skyrim?
- 9 Can you move your family to Lakeview Manor?
- 10 Can Breezehome get robbed?
- 11 What is the easiest house to get in Skyrim?
- 12 What Pets Can I get in Skyrim?
- 13 How do you remodel Lakeview Manor?
- 14 What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
Is the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
The outside chest is definitely safe. I did recently encounter a bug where I had my character go into Lakeview Manor, change into her house clothes but kept her armor on her, as i normally do, saved the game and when I reloaded, her bracers, boots, shield and helmet were all missing.
Can people steal from Lakeview Manor?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Can you rebuild Lakeview Manor?
The only known way to reset the house is to disable the DLC, load the game, save it, then reenable the DLC. There’s no known way to reset or rebuild the house with different additions. Just remember to take out everything inside that you want to keep.
Can Skyrim kids die?
Children in Skyrim are immortal until they hit the age of eighteen and become an adult, then they can die. So don’t worry about the safety of the kids, they’re safer than you.
Can you make Lakeview Manor bigger?
How do I make my Lakeview Manor bigger? The small house is the starting point for all the homesteads adding the main hall is the next step, once you build it the small house can then be remodeled into an entrance hall for the now larger house.
Can you cheat on your wife in Skyrim?
How exactly can you cheat on your wife in this game? It is impossible.
Can you have a biological child in Skyrim?
No, it is not possible to have children in Skyrim. Aside from marrying and having your spouse cook dinner for you, there is decidedly limited spousal interaction. If you are using a PC, you can download this mod which will allow you to adopt children from Riften, if you really want a little brat.
Can you move your family to Lakeview Manor?
The child’s bedroom, whether it’s the bedroom wing, or the upstairs bedroom with the 2 single beds, they need to have a container. Craft 2 child’s beds and chests in the bedroom wing or 2 single beds and one drawer upstairs. Make sure you marry somone if you haven’t and tell your spouse to move to Lakeview Manor.
Can Breezehome get robbed?
User Info: Hellbringner1. You cannot be robbed. Chests cannot be overladed with items. However, the item chet, before patches, that sits in the alchemy lab/ child bedroom of Breezehome was not safe.
What is the easiest house to get in Skyrim?
Breezehome, in Whiterun, is inexpensive and easily acquired early in the game, but it is the only home that lacks an enchanting table.
What Pets Can I get in Skyrim?
8 Best Pets In Skyrim, Ranked
- 1 Lonely Meeko Deserves A Loving Home.
- 2 Cotton Is Loyal, Sweet, & Cute As Can Be.
- 3 Sceolang, Canine Vampire Hunter.
- 4 Kit and Vix, Gentle Fox Friends.
- 5 Biter, The Affectionate Skeever.
- 6 Even CuSith The Death Hound Deserves Love.
- 7 Vigilance, A Loyal Canine Companion.
- 8 Pincer, The Tame Mudcrab.
How do you remodel Lakeview Manor?
To re-do your house in Hearthfire DLC:
- Take EVERYTHING that you want from your home.
- Make sure followers leave the home. (
- Walk outside your home, and save.
- Go to your XBOX dashboard, delete the Hearthfire DLC.
- Launch Skyrim without the DLC and proceed to load your save.
- Once you are in-game, your house will be gone.
What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
The Best Locations To Buy A House In Skyrim
- Honeyside (Between 5000 – 8000 Gold) Honeyside in Riften is a modest home for a modest price, but it comes with a lot of benefits.
- Hjerim (8000 – 12000 Gold)
- Proudspire Manor (Cost: 25000 Gold)
- Severin Manor (Free)