- 1 How do you win Matchington mansion?
- 2 How many levels are there in Matchington Mansion 2020?
- 3 What happens when you finish Matchington mansion?
- 4 Does Matchington Mansion need wifi?
- 5 How do I get rid of the mouse in Matchington mansion?
- 6 How do I send a life in Matchington mansion?
- 7 Can I play Matchington mansion on my laptop?
- 8 How do I get rid of Christmas decorations on Matchington mansion?
- 9 What do smiley faces mean in Matchington mansion?
- 10 How much is talented designer package in Matchington mansion?
- 11 What does the broom do on Matchington mansion?
- 12 How do you visit people in Matchington mansion?
- 13 What is the story behind Matchington mansion?
- 14 How do I sync Matchington mansion?
- 15 What is the wish tree in Matchington mansion?
How do you win Matchington mansion?
Matchington Mansion Guide, Tips & Cheats to Master the Game
- Create Special Tiles.
- Know Your Power Ups.
- Collect Stars For A Gift Box.
- Spy On Other Players.
- Link Your Facebook Account.
- Use As Few Moves As Possible.
- Spend Your Coins To Continue The Game.
How many levels are there in Matchington Mansion 2020?
However, after playing Matchington Mansion for about 120 levels, the Game Designer in me is relieved. It’s not only just a clever marketing ploy. Defying all of my initial expectations, Matchington Mansion is actually a decent game!
What happens when you finish Matchington mansion?
Matchington Mansion: Stars, Coins, and Lives You earn coins for completing levels. The more moves you have left at the end of the level, the more you will receive additional coins.
Does Matchington Mansion need wifi?
– Android devices with Android 4.0. 3 and later, with at least 1GB RAM. – At least 500MB free space. – Stable internet connection.
How do I get rid of the mouse in Matchington mansion?
You need to match next to the boxes to destroy them, some may take more than one hit. Once a box is destroyed if there was a mouse inside it will move to a neighbouring box to hide there. If there is no neighbouring box to move to then the mouse will be captured. Match next to the book to clear it.
How do I send a life in Matchington mansion?
Matchington Mansion: How to Send Lives
- Click the lives icon on the top left.
- Alternatively, go to your Friend Page, click the blue gift box on the friend’s bar, a life will be sent to your friend.
Can I play Matchington mansion on my laptop?
You can play Matchington Mansion on your computer with the most convenient Android emulator available. Use the free BlueStacks app for PC and Mac to play Matchington Mansion and any other Android-enabled app or video game on your computer or laptop.
How do I get rid of Christmas decorations on Matchington mansion?
Guest Answered: Press down on the decoration you want to change, a revolving circle appears which then brings up changes you can make back to the original decor. Agreed. These decorations can not be removed.
What do smiley faces mean in Matchington mansion?
The owner of the mansion also earns one smiley face in this case, and you can collect those you earn that way by visiting the wish tree. If you have any to collect, it will have a smiley face above. Once you have enough, you can exchange them to upgrade de wish tree/sand castle.
How much is talented designer package in Matchington mansion?
Top In-App Purchases
|3000 Matchington Mansion Coins||$4.99|
What does the broom do on Matchington mansion?
The Broom removes a whole column and row of elements without using a move. To use this booster, tap the Broom icon and then the pillow or obstacle that you want to remove. You can buy the Broom when you’re already playing a level or get it as a reward during events.
How do you visit people in Matchington mansion?
To visit your in-game friends’ mansion: Click the button at the bottom left of the game’s home page and then click the middle button at the bottom, you will see your friends list. On each of your friend’s tab, there is a green button. You can enter your friends’ mansions by clicking this button.
What is the story behind Matchington mansion?
MATCHINGTON MANSION is a match-3 puzzle game where, guided by their designer friend Tiffany, players renovate a manor that they’ve inherited. To advance, players need to win matching games and earn stars, which can be used to purchase furniture or perform tasks like cleaning or getting the front door fixed.
How do I sync Matchington mansion?
Matchington Mansion – How do I transfer my progress to a new device?
- Install the game from the Google Play Store on the new device.
- Connect the newly installed game to the same Facebook account you used for the old device.
- Wait a while on the title page, until a data sync popup appears.
What is the wish tree in Matchington mansion?
As you’re looking at the mansion before entering the front gate, it’s on the left at the end of the fence. It’s a scrawny tree at first that gets bigger as you upgrade it with smiley faces.