What county is Livingston Manor in?
On the western side of Sullivan County, Livingston Manor and its surrounding hamlets are just as big of a draw. Husband and wife duo Sims Foster and Kirsten Harlow Foster accommodate many of the area’s vacationers in their four small well-designed hotels that come complete with an array of award-winning restaurants.
Is Livingston Manor NY A good place to live?
Living in Livingston Manor offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Many young professionals live in Livingston Manor and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Livingston Manor are above average.
Is Livingston Manor NY Safe?
Livingston Manor property crime is 23.4. (The US average is 35.4) NOTE: The city of Livingston Manor, New York does not have FBI Crime Statistics. The closest similar sized city with FBI crime data is the city of Colchester Town, New York.
What exit is Livingston Manor NY?
Follow Route 17 west to exit 96 ( Livingston Manor ).
How do I get from NYC to Livingston Manor?
There are 4 ways to get from New York to Livingston Manor by train, bus or car
- Take the train from Hoboken to Middletown Ny Port Jervis Line.
- Take the bus from Middletown, NY to Livingston Manor.
What is in Livingston Manor?
Things to do in Livingston Manor
- Catskill Brewery. 672 Old Route 17. Sandwich Place.
- Main Street Farm. 36 Main Street. Bakery.
- Brandenburg Bakery. 66 Main Street.
- The Kaatskeller. 39 Main St.
- Catskill Art Society. 48 Main Street.
- Morgan Outdoors. 46 Main Street.
- Upstream Wine & Spirits. 34 Main St.
- Upward Brewing Company. 171 Main St.